Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Pepsi?! PEPSI?!
    You crusty, degenerate royal!
    Jesus H. Chr***! That's all we need, a bunch of swells infiltrating our beloved INGO. Next you'll be trying to sully this site with your inbred, contemptible snark!
    I've heard rumor of your attempt to purge the classified section of everything that's not a Colt "snake" revolver or a Purdey safari double. Nay, your high-handed ways will find no purchase here. We "commoners" shall band together to cast off your wicked and despicable efforts to subjugate us.
    You, and your kind, are not half the bag of chips you think you are.
    Your profligate spending keeps our employers in business, necessitating our endless suffrage of a 40, 50, or 60 hour workweek, just to satisfy your incessant demands. You'll defile no willing ears here, my Lord, and deserve no sympathy.

I'll bet you own a sailboat.

Be off with you, vitaminK (if that's your real name......it's more likely Hapsburg) and trouble us no longer!

Sheesh! The starch in some people's shirts.

Apply purple sparingly, or excessively.
    Most Hoosiers couldn't tell what side "Port" is on.
    They think Indiana Beach has tides.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    160   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    So the other day I needed a Bren 2 pinned and welded. I contacted INGO member Allen M over at Diamond Collision and set up a time.

I drop off my Bren 2 and my muzzle device and I get contacted immediately. This giant nerd did some math and found out that I was off in my calculations and the combo would be too short. STRIKE 1!!! don’t ever double check my work even if it keeps me out of prison! I should’ve taken his lunch money.

I ordered a stock from Europe, and a part to make my gun just at the legal length. The part arrives first and I go in the morning to drop it off. Everyone is super friendly and legitimately appear to enjoy being at work. STRIKE 2!!!! I’m not a morning person and everyone needs to convey my level of irritability…stop smiling, it’s too early for that and work can’t be that much fun…it’s work. 2 of them tried to engage me in conversation!..The audacity.

So he makes sure everything remains concentric with rods and his own suppressor. At night and over the weekend I get a message that the gun is done. STRIKE 3! Did I ask you to work on it over the weekend, after hours, and on your own time?! No! Now I have this perfectly welded legal gun THAT I CANT SHOOT BECAUSE THE STOCK IS BEING SHIPPED FROM EUROPE! I mean…this guy…so he barely charged me anything which is extra annoying as now it feels like my gun is somehow worth less money. Just based on the amount of conversations on pms and over the phone his hourly rate must be like 10 cents an hour or something. If I went to get an oil change on a Ferrari and the mechanic was like “I dunno $10.00” I’d throw the whole car away.

So in summation:
    If you want a really fun friendly staff, a guy who makes sure you’re legal with nerd math, and will soon be out of business because he doesn’t charge anything near what he should…this is your guy.
    Sounds like really crappy workmanship, I would be happy to take that Travesty of a gun off or your hands! At double the stated labor rate of course

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    +1 for Allen. His little "shop within a shop" setup is quite impressive. He helped me with a krink SBR and didn't charge a thing - I had to insist on paying him something. Great guy and a fellow AK fan, so he earns 5.45 bonus points.

20211217_175459.jpg

Top Bottom