Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Even Thugs Like Bacon
    images

Yo Foo! Cooks me sum Bacon for I bust a cap yo!

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    That gal (if the pic is real and not shopped) has bigger brass balls than anybody on this board!:yesway:
    :patriot:

That pic does look real, there is the shadow of her arm on the top of the grill. I would be shocked if she is still alive after that pic.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    I was at McD's the other day, letting the girl play and this lady just opens up the 'beverage' counter and starts service right then and there... when does it NOT become appropriate? I laughed out loud! :):

2zjdtm0.jpg

I never understand why people have problems with mothers doing their job as mothers.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Fails:

1) get a real helmet
    2) don't use a wood table to weld
    3) The "amp" controls wither you melt through easier, not voltage
    4) use leather gloves on both hands
    5) get a real helmet
    6) don't dip your hot metal parts in water unless you want to crack the welds

...speaking of, I thought about turning my old crappy clark welder into a tig welder or a electric fence trasformer

Bingo! I'm not a very good welder, but this guy apparently went to DIY teach yourself welding class on his own. Not sure I'd trust that weld that he did to hold much more than its own weight either. Yikes.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Bingo! I'm not a very good welder, but this guy apparently went to DIY teach yourself welding class on his own. Not sure I'd trust that weld that he did to hold much more than its own weight either. Yikes.

Worse than that was the editing.
    Didn't anyone else notice that he began welding without any gloves on at all?
    The camera pans in and then when cut back to him, both gloves are on.
    (but edited so it looks like a continuous take with 2 cameras and cut-tos).

He also was turning the equipment on before putting gloves on.

Quenching it in water is only if you are trying to prevent annealing the metal.

His bead looked like garbage.
    I bet he just purchased the welder that afternoon and was so confident with his awesome skills that he should teach the world.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I never understand why people have problems with mothers doing their job as mothers.

I know of an airline that was just sued and lost and lost a "significant" amount of money when a crew member told a lady that she could not do it because it was making other uncomfortable....... now the policy is that the ladies don't even have to cover up.

If it was my wife she would have gone back to the bathroom or would have coverd up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom