11144.jpg

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    Yhkioo4.gif

(A) Neither one wants to tackle that can of worms, and (B) Neither one is going to throw the other under the bus. :)

e84wesW.gif

A bad practical joke with a cell phone.

Sometimes, you don't think things through...
    q52TyJn.gif

Last edited:

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    You probably don't speak Finnish. I don't, either. You don't have to understand Finnish to laugh your head off at this video.

It's an episode of a Finnish cooking show called "Mad Cook" where they explore the Swedish delicacy that is Surströmming. What is Surströmming, you ask? What it is, basically, is Baltic herring. Specifically, FERMENTED Baltic herring. That's been fermenting on its own in a can for a whole year. An airtight can. Think about that. Think about what opening that must smell like.

It's so bad, that even the people who like it -- and the people that make it -- say NEVER OPEN THE CAN INDOORS. This is where the vomiting usually begins.

Enjoy. I think my favorite part is where they play Rochambeau to see who's going to have to taste the thing.

Mad Cook E02 Surströmming - YouTube

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    You probably don't speak Finnish. I don't, either. You don't have to understand Finnish to laugh your head off at this video.

It's an episode of a Finnish cooking show called "Mad Cook" where they explore the Swedish delicacy that is Surströmming. What is Surströmming, you ask? What it is, basically, is Baltic herring. Specifically, FERMENTED Baltic herring. That's been fermenting on its own in a can for a whole year. An airtight can. Think about that. Think about what opening that must smell like.

It's so bad, that even the people who like it -- and the people that make it -- say NEVER OPEN THE CAN INDOORS. This is where the vomiting usually begins.

Enjoy. I think my favorite part is where they play Rochambeau to see who's going to have to taste the thing.

Mad Cook E02 Surströmming - YouTube

What I watched, along with your explanation, seemed funny. But I don't have 11 minutes to watch the whole thing. Sorry.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom