• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Does anyone watch this show on the Discovery Channel? It's supposed to be about a real 1% MC but I can't see any real outlaw bikers doing a show like this. It's funny that they all talk tough but nobody ever throws a punch. What a sham:rolleyes:

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Does anyone watch this show on the Discovery Channel? It's supposed to be about a real 1% MC but I can't see any real outlaw bikers doing a show like this. It's funny that they all talk tough but nobody ever throws a punch. What a sham:rolleyes:

I've seen a few episodes. Seems to silly for me.

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Just a bunch of wannabe bikerz hamming it up for the camera. No way a real 1% club would let a bunch of guys with cameras filming them scratching their A$$es much less anything illegal.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Ya maybe they don't claim to be a 1% club I may be mistaken. They do try to act like a bunch of bada$$es though. Pretty stupid show. Don't think I'm watching anymore.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    They aren't 1% clubs. One guy said he lives the 1%er lifestyle but they all answer to the actual 1% clubs in California. There are a ton of clubs across the country that aren't 1% but kind of act like it. Most of them don't though. These guys are a joke though.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I watch this show like I would any other drama,but not like a reality show.If you do some research you'll find that Gypsy was the president of the real Laffing Devils MC and he went behind the club's back by pitching them as an idea for a show to the big TV companies.The show,if watched as a fictional drama,can be entertaining. Do not take it as reality lest you be severely disappointed.

:twocents:Sandman is a dumb@$$ wannabe.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I watch this show like I would any other drama,but not like a reality show.If you do some research you'll find that Gypsy was the president of the real Laffing Devils MC and he went behind the club's back by pitching them as an idea for a show to the big TV companies.The show,if watched as a fictional drama,can be entertaining. Do not take it as reality lest you be severely disappointed.

:twocents:Sandman is a dumb@$$ wannabe.

Gipsy is gone from the show because he got in a bit of trouble for an overly close relationship to 1 of his under 14 step daughters. One of the clubs patch is owned by the production company along with Gipsy. A couple of the guys had ties to the Hells Angels but weren't ever full patches. From a couple of the motorcycle boards I'm on, that have 1%'ers from the SoCal area, have said that they've never once seen anyone from either club actually wearing the colors. Seems they really only ride on the show.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Gipsy is gone from the show because he got in a bit of trouble for an overly close relationship to 1 of his under 14 step daughters. One of the clubs patch is owned by the production company along with Gipsy. A couple of the guys had ties to the Hells Angels but weren't ever full patches. From a couple of the motorcycle boards I'm on, that have 1%'ers from the SoCal area, have said that they've never once seen anyone from either club actually wearing the colors. Seems they really only ride on the show.

Like you, I have been around a lot of these groups. I have never seen anything like this "Drama" un-less it was scripted out totally.
    A lot of mouth....not much else.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Like you, I have been around a lot of these groups. I have never seen anything like this "Drama" un-less it was scripted out totally.
    A lot of mouth....not much else.

Exactly! 1%ers are much more secretive about club business, any drama is kept internalized. You are right for sure they dont have petty drama like that, atleast from clubs I've been around.

Like you said, a lot of mouth, they all talk to much haha.

Top Bottom