• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I agree with alpo, these whores should feel grateful that a great man like Joe was willing to molest them.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Only hate-filled, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, Nazi Republicans apply to Democrats the moral judgments Democrats apply to Republicans.

I knew I'd get through to someone!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Don't talk with your mouth full of Sciuridae. We don't do that in the USA.
    So you're supposed to ask a woman to flash you, so you can judge whether Biden might have complemented her chest when she was 14 instead?

Thank you for helping me understand what I'm supposed to do, after almost a decade living here. Don't know what I'd do without your valuable input.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I do my best to help people assimilate. You obviously started off on the wrong foot by listening to Reactionary Right Wing Wingnuts.

Perhaps you need a trip back to the Old Sod to remind you that America is a bit more diverse.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    CWv5STt.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nonobaddog again.

GridIron dinner.

Niece of a Republican running against Biden for Senator.

Law&Crime interviewed Murry, her sister, and those friends over the course of multiple days. Murry is the niece of former Republican Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell and said she occasionally received school credit for attending such political events. O’Donnell was running a long-shot campaign against Biden at the time that the alleged sexual harassment incident occurred.

I'm confused. Wasn't Biden VP at the time? He was running for Senator?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I do my best to help people assimilate. You obviously started off on the wrong foot by listening to Reactionary Right Wing Wingnuts.

Perhaps you need a trip back to the Old Sod to remind you that America is a bit more diverse.

No, he's on the right track and has the proper mindset here.
    Talking about a old man who has little girl fantasies as a bad thing is the correct response.

SOME PEOPLE (wink wink wink wink) live here their entire lives and can't figure it out...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    GridIron dinner.

Niece of a Republican running against Biden for Senator.

I'm confused. Wasn't Biden VP at the time? He was running for Senator?

Yes, had he not resigned to be VP he would have continued in the senate. He was just reelected.

Following his first election in 1972, Biden was reelected to six more Senate terms, in 1978, 1984, 1990, 1996, 2002, and 2008, usually getting about 60% of the vote.[SUP][146][/SUP] He did not face strong opposition; Pete du Pont, then governor, chose not to run against him in 1984.[SUP][67][/SUP] Biden spent 28 years as a junior senator due to the two-year seniority of his Republican colleague William Roth. After Tom Carper defeated Roth in 2000, Biden became Delaware's senior senator. He then became the longest-serving senator in Delaware history[SUP][157][/SUP] and, as of 2018, was the 18th-longest-serving senator in U.S. history.[SUP][158][/SUP] In May 1999, Biden became the youngest senator to cast 10,000 votes.[SUP][134][/SUP]

Top Bottom