The daughter of an INGOer needs the help of our Community!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Way To Go INGO​

This has been the first thread I check each time I log in. What a way to start my day. INGO folks really make me proud to be a part of this Community!

My continued prayers go out to Nick and his Family and also, for each and every one who have stepped up to help them.

May the Good Lord Bless You All :ingo: :rockwoot:

Ditto..............nuff said......................:yesway:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    A heart-felt thank you goes out to everyone on INGO for their support, both spiritual and financial, from my family. This doctor and this trip are so important in ensuring Addyson gets the correct care and treatment for her condition. The members of this site are amazing......

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

HECK YES :ingo:

A heart-felt thank you goes out to everyone on INGO for their support, both spiritual and financial, from my family. This doctor and this trip are so important in ensuring Addyson gets the correct care and treatment for her condition. The members of this site are amazing......
    Please keep us updated and let us know if you need anything else. I know NYC is way more expensive then anywhere else that I have been. Want to make sure you guys will all be ok, so you can concentrate on getting her better.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I am so freaking proud of INGO! If we did this long enough we could out fundraise the obama campaign

ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana

Please keep us updated. Good Luck :yesway:

Top Bottom