Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Gotta feel bad for the kids that went to bed and missed this one life.

OK. I've got the bat story now but the cell phone story needs a little more detail. So you figured out it and?....your buddy said?
    I cant comment more on this publicly lol. Phone was in my back pocket originaly and somehow with my pants around my ankles it got unlocked (yes unlocked with a passcode on the phone) and facetimed and of all people it facetimes it's a cop buddy and I hadnt eve recently talked to him. So go figure how that even happened

My wife makes fun of me all the time for laying on the couch and cruising ingo on my phone (on my back) and me falling asleep and slowly and sometimes rapidly slamming the phone into my face
    Yep shes filmed it

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Darn, I hope it turns out in your favor and he will cancil your buy!
    Yeah me too. I mean I dont want anythjng bad against me. I didnt pay or anything thank God.
    Usualy with Buy it now you have to immediately pay. So that's how I'm not understanding how this even let me buy it without entering my card info ?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I cant comment more on this publicly lol. Phone was in my back pocket originaly and somehow with my pants around my ankles it got unlocked (yes unlocked with a passcode on the phone) and facetimed and of all people it facetimes it's a cop buddy and I hadnt eve recently talked to him. So go figure how that even happened

My wife makes fun of me all the time for laying on the couch and cruising ingo on my phone (on my back) and me falling asleep and slowly and sometimes rapidly slamming the phone into my face
    Yep shes filmed it

Adds a whole new level of surprise for those in your contact list. Thank goodness you didn't Facetime your mother-in-law.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Hey TT...now I know why I decided to check INGO one last time tonight. :lmfao:

Hope he lets you out of it.

I once pulled out my credit card and made a ~$2,500 payment without knowing it, but it was for a dental implant and I was on Halcion at the time.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all.
    Looks like I missed out on some real entertainment last night in here. Dangit.
    I was watching the Jack Ryan series on Amazon Prime.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all.

Yep, I watched that. Decent, but nowhere near as good as the original stuff with Harrison Ford IMO. I want to punch the liberal tw*t who made Greer a muslim though... :xmad:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Morning all.

That is definitely on my "to watch" list. Problem is, I don't end up watching tv all that often. When it is on an extremist group in the house usually mandates it is turned to Disney Junior.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom