Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Copper Custom is a great place to visit. You can spend a lot of money there. Also big fans of the CZ platform. It’s becoming a one stop shop for upgrades also.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We can only beat them up so long you know...:):

Yep, but I thought 88 and I (on the car side) and you (on the gun side) were the ones keeping Allen in business :stickpoke:

In any case, my daughter totaling the car, ended up costing me a new vehicle for my wife, and then handing wife's vehicle down to my daughter, and somehow I ended up with nothing out of that deal. :spend: Oh well, at least no one was hurt, and the totaled car was fully covered.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yep, but I thought 88 and I (on the car side) and you (on the gun side) were the ones keeping Allen in business :stickpoke:

In any case, my daughter totaling the car, ended up costing me a new vehicle for my wife, and then handing wife's vehicle down to my daughter, and somehow I ended up with nothing out of that deal. :spend: Oh well, at least no one was hurt, and the totaled car was fully covered.

:):......He has done some car repair for me as well.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Hello Czickos. Just checking in after a long hiatus from INGO. To come to this site I usually just type "in" into my computer and it fills in the rest for ingunowners.com, well today I typed "in" and it filled in investor.vanguard.com. Obviously I need to get my priorities right!

Hope all have been well!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hello Czickos. Just checking in after a long hiatus from INGO. To come to this site I usually just type "in" into my computer and it fills in the rest for ingunowners.com, well today I typed "in" and it filled in investor.vanguard.com. Obviously I need to get my priorities right!

Hope all have been well!

:wavey:

You have missed a lot.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    My local neighborhoods all do the Trunk-or-Treat version at the mega church down the road. They did it last night in the nice weather.

It’s weird not seeing kids in the neighborhood on Halloween.

Huh, the more you know! My neighborhood is rural enough that I don’t get trick-or-treaters, but was hoping some would stop by when I was at work tonight. If no one shows up I guess I’ll just give the candy out to adults with their lattes! :laugh:

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My neighborhood skirts the edges of the less ideal parts of the east side of Indy. While technically outside of the bad neighborhoods, things occasionally spill over. Particularly from the apartment complexes.

Can’t blame the parents for finding a way that makes them feel safer.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    My neighborhood skirts the edges of the less ideal parts of the east side of Indy. While technically outside of the bad neighborhoods, things occasionally spill over. Particularly from the apartment complexes.

Can’t blame the parents for finding a way that makes them feel safer.
    I definitely get that. As a kid my mom only would take me to the houses of family friends and the local businesses. Never hurts to be careful.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Hope all have been well!

Welcome back from a new guy. If your Vanguard accounts have recovered from your last INGO time, these people will help cure that "problem".

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Hope all have been well!
    Welcome back! I saw you post in the classies the other day.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hmmm... H&K has finally release a VP9 with a button style mag release... :spend:
    Yeah I watched the Sootch00 video the other night on that. That was my one major complaint about that gun. Second (minor) complaint was mag capacity only 15rds of 9mm in a fullsize gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom