THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Anyone carry a P01? What holster do you like or recommend for both IWB and OWB? Looking more for an affordable option as the gun fund is now empty, but I’ll look into all recommendations.

My P01 came with a plastic IWB holster that’s functional and covers the threaded muzzle with room for light. I’d like to look into something nicer, less bulky, more comfortable. I doubt this replaces my Micro 9 as a EDC but I’d like to carry it once in a while.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Anyone carry a P01? What holster do you like or recommend for both IWB and OWB? Looking more for an affordable option as the gun fund is now empty, but I’ll look into all recommendations.

My P01 came with a plastic IWB holster that’s functional and covers the threaded muzzle with room for light. I’d like to look into something nicer, less bulky, more comfortable. I doubt this replaces my Micro 9 as a EDC but I’d like to carry it once in a while.

Wright Leather Works

Milt Sparks

1791 Gunleather.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Please tell me more about the stunning 'blueness that I'm seeing ! .....lust !!!
    The pistol is a Browning Buck Mark Vision Mountain Suppressor Ready. Their description is as follows (text highlighted by me).

"Autoloading 22 LR pistol featuring a lightweight Vision barrel with black aluminum sleeve with snow-capped mountain cuts, Robin Egg Blue Cerakote finish on inner steel barrel simulates sky over mountain peaks, Picatinny optics rail, suppressor ready threaded barrel, muzzle brake, G-10 grips with mountain motif, fiber-optic front sight and adjustable rear sight with white outline."

This is the pistol that got me put on GB restrictions. In my opinion, it's worth the penalty. The pictures don't do justice to how good looking this pistol is.

So, any suggestion from my fellow CZickos as to what suppressor I should be investigating? Any to avoid?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The pistol is a Browning Buck Mark Vision Mountain Suppressor Ready. Their description is as follows (text highlighted by me).

"Autoloading 22 LR pistol featuring a lightweight Vision barrel with black aluminum sleeve with snow-capped mountain cuts, Robin Egg Blue Cerakote finish on inner steel barrel simulates sky over mountain peaks, Picatinny optics rail, suppressor ready threaded barrel, muzzle brake, G-10 grips with mountain motif, fiber-optic front sight and adjustable rear sight with white outline."

This is the pistol that got me put on GB restrictions. In my opinion, it's worth the penalty. The pictures don't do justice to how good looking this pistol is.

So, any suggestion from my fellow CZickos as to what suppressor I should be investigating? Any to avoid?
    :chest:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

YEP! Wait for this to come in stock and buy it.

:cool:

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Wright Leather Works

Milt Sparks

1791 Gunleather.
    Thanks for that. I knew there was a popular one many here like. Isn’t Wright Leather Works the one CM liked too?

My CC holster for the Micro 9 is a JM4 Tactical leather magnetic holster. I love it. I met JM4 at the 2019 NRA convention and ordered it there after trying it on. But that model only has generic sizes, and I want one molded for the P01. But I see they have expanded their business and offer high end custom leather holsters for most of the CZ models!

For now I’ll use the cheap the plastic one I have and save up for a Wright Leather Works or custom JM4.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    SCORE!

R4Xc9VC.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    For now I’ll use the cheap the plastic one I have and save up for a Wright Leather Works or custom JM4.

WLW has 15% off thru Monday at midnight. Better get it while you can. Use code THANKYOU2022.

Now to wait and see if my work is done for the day. :D

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

there is only 1 holster - 1791 Gunleather

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Thanks for that. I knew there was a popular one many here like. Isn’t Wright Leather Works the one CM liked too?

My CC holster for the Micro 9 is a JM4 Tactical leather magnetic holster. I love it. I met JM4 at the 2019 NRA convention and ordered it there after trying it on. But that model only has generic sizes, and I want one molded for the P01. But I see they have expanded their business and offer high end custom leather holsters for most of the CZ models!

WLW has 15% off thru Monday at midnight. Better get it while you can. Use code THANKYOU2022.

Now to wait and see if my work is done for the day. :D

Don't forget to order your Sleigh Bells for Christmas!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Been playing around with my budget. Found out yesterday when I logged into work to look at something about my benefits that my promotion came through. Nice. Not as much as I'd hoped, but better than I'd feared. If things don't change too drastically over the next year, I can push extra payments to both my CX-5 and Monica's Spark to have both vehicles paid off in one year and still have breathing room. As long as no major hurdles come up to screw things up, I think that's the plan.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    YEP! Wait for this to come in stock and buy it.

:cool:
    Got my eye on this one ... not looking good for the short term. Depending on the source, this suppressor has been discontinued or the manufacturer is just waiting for parts to become available.

But I cannot even start down the suppressor path until after the first of the year.

I noticed that the CGS Hydra-AL and CGS Hydra-SS are both in stock. Of the two, the Hydra-SS is the better looker. So many choices.

What are the opinons on creating a Trust? Invest in a trust or just buy the suppressors as one-off items?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom