THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Yes, rather large bore. My understanding from history is the bell shaped muzzle was to make loading easier, sometimes with whatever was handy for projectiles.
    Yes nails, ball bearings, several muzzle balls, scrap metal, whatever was available. They were quite the boarding party weapon of choice on old sailing ships.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    One doc visit for me, one for my son, lawyer visit, get the Jeep flatbeded to the garage, hvac service, and dinner with the dairy queen. Hope there's some time for some much needed gpt somewhere in there today.
    Not to change the subject but to follow your post in another thread...that brake looks obnoxiously loud! I like it!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Not to change the subject but to follow your post in another thread...that brake looks obnoxiously loud! I like it!

It's a incredible loudener but it makes my 308 and 6.5cm recoil feel like a 22lr. I love them.
    He's a 1 man show so it takes a few to get them but definitely worth the wait imo.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I stayed up to be disappointed by the Colts. Geez, they....Well, let's say they could improve their execution.
    I say there needs to be a new tip on their spear. I love Saturday but Ersays choice to give them a cheerleader instead of a coach is.. well.. another one of his great decisions.. :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom