The CZickness XLVII....We march forward, my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Today’s purchase. 1.57 caliber.

9ff6add9c5186ff6f4845df887614423.jpg
    Mcapo first attempt at 3D Printer work!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    You are too slow, I was already on ebay the second I saw your post....no order yet but I am thinking..."What would KJ tell me to do"?

Ok...first he would tell me to get a Coors Light but then what?
    That's an easy one ... the answer is BUY IT NOW! ... yes, NOW! ... what are you waiting for ... pull the trigger ... buy it now ... come on man, put the cash on the table ... sheesh ... your beer is getting warm and you still haven't bought it ... what are you waiting for? ... get on it, man ... whip out that card and BUY IT NOW!

sound about right?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I really wanted to like the P365 series guns, but never really warmed up to them. I've shot a couple of XL's at the various meet ups and Monica has the standard P365, but while I love and respect the engineering and design, I never really liked them that much. I appreciate that they exist, as without them the Shield Plus would never have happened, at least not with decent capacity.

Thank goodness for the edit button as I'm having a day...lol!
    Not trying to talk you into one, but if you haven't tried a 365 with a WC grip module, especially an XL WC module especially with a standard 365 slide, you should. It could change your mind on the 365's.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not trying to talk you into one, but if you haven't tried a 365 with a WC grip module, especially an XL WC module especially with a standard 365 slide, you should. It could change your mind on the 365's.
    One of these days I'll try one, I'm sure. As well as the macro. Until then the Shield Plus and P10C work fine for me, as well as occasionally carrying my PDP... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom