Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Hmm...we need a smile in here...y'all can laugh at me and my soon to be "good times".

...and prep for a Spring and Summer of many pews !

The only prep on my mind is for tomorrow's probings and starts at 6pm today.

Agreed. Lots of crap hands being dealt this year.

I'll do my best to keep my hands clean.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n gents

Still dealing with this craptastic crud here. I thought I was going to skate thru it but it sunk its teeth in the last couple days.

Condolences and positive energy your way MM.

I'm with you WT, Tdogg, keep kickn brothers. There has to be a finish line to this crap.

Good luck with your probing and Roto rooting gmcttr. We're all going to need this at some point.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    As long as you have one in bedroom, you're ok. Putting a CO detector close to a register helps, first place it will come out is the register if the heat exchanger is going bad. Most CO detectors are good for 6 years. I have seen ones that are 10, but most are 6 years. Write the date you installed it......alot happens in life, I've unplugged 9 or 10 year old ones that expired at 6 and the throw away alarm gets me to your door, in a panic state, at 10pm or 1am.
    Inspired by 11b to swap batteries in all alarms and monitors. I usually do this in Jan for my yearly rounds.

Have a ppm display in kitchen and non-display in the hallway. Both are Kidde brand with battery backup. All F/E's (4) are g2g as well.

GM all. Feeling lazy today.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Gosh....I love this group.!

I mean, every one of us cares so much for the other guy

This is wonderful to see daily

Love this group
    Prayers and positive energy for your stepsons son Deacon. I went through the resting racing heart rate causing me to have my 1st OHS. I was up around 230-240bpm. Keep him under heavy servailence, that can get very serious very quick.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I tried that Wilson Combat 1911 Checkered Frontstrap on the 97, but the frontstrap doesn't have enough real-estate to get all the way to the grips to secure it. Oh well. I may have Allen to checker it for me at some point in the future.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I tried that Wilson Combat 1911 Checkered Frontstrap on the 97, but the frontstrap doesn't have enough real-estate to get all the way to the grips to secure it. Oh well. I may have Allen to checker it for me at some point in the future.
    I went ahead and got one too. Given comments I lined the back with electrical tape. Feels pretty good and doesn't look bad, although my Springer is black and it is blued. Only one short range session so far but I will give it a little time.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Stay safe CM. This winter does seem to be a bit worse for illness.

My wife and I seem to have caught a head cold or something. So we are avoiding people, not that it is hard, we tend to be hermits anyways. Just sniffles, runny nose, occasional cough and head pain.

Saturday we have a funeral to attend. A friend's mother lost her battle with cancer a week or two back.
    I'm sorry to hear all of this !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I went ahead and got one too. Given comments I lined the back with electrical tape. Feels pretty good and doesn't look bad, although my Springer is black and it is blued. Only one short range session so far but I will give it a little time.

It sounds like your Springer & mine, both need some time at the range !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom