Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Since I'm feeling so spendy today, I decided to order gel cups for my 3 sets of electronic earmuffs. 2 of them are 3M Peltor (tac 100 and range guard) and a set of Howard Leight Impact Sport. Found all 3 for under $20 each on Amazon (home of man who fly large pee pee into outer space).

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Mornin all. New pupper is 99% potty trained, no accidents in over a week. Going to start getting quotes for that life proof snap board faux hardwood in the new place. Mrs.BRC and her sister have been plugging away painting still.

On the other front just finished filing a claim with usps. My missing mail search has yeilded no results after 7 days. Next time ill just drive my crap down :wallbash:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Mornin all. New pupper is 99% potty trained, no accidents in over a week. Going to start getting quotes for that life proof snap board faux hardwood in the new place. Mrs.BRC and her sister have been plugging away painting still.

On the other front just finished filing a claim with usps. My missing mail search has yeilded no results after 7 days. Next time ill just drive my crap down :wallbash:
    I am waiting on a Spuhr mount from OP that was sent DHL. DHL says estimated Delivery 10/15 but also shows it out for delivery.

Suspense!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    My RWS ammo was delivered yesterday at 8:10pm.. When did the after hours delivery start? Better yet, what is FedExs normal delivery hours?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom