Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I started doing a "range notes" file on my PC for this very reason. For us that play musical optics it really helps.
    I did sneak out solo and sight in the Romeo 5 on the 30aw. Really liking that setup. Looks a bit silly, but nickel sized groups @ 50 yds is boding well for mid November.

Also re-zeroed the 10/22 after a removing the stock for an inspection.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Mike, Brutus is welcome at the 100 yd range. The hill won't have any trouble absorbing .50 cal, and I think after the fortification I've endeavored to make at 400 we may be safe there as well.

:woot: Yay ...... that's great news, Rick ! I'm honored to bring the mighty Brutus to your southern enclave ! :woot:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Temperatures are forecast to drop this week with rains moving in. Looks like there should be opportunities to get out and shoot. I have rifles to sight in...again. I need to quit switching things around and to hang tags on guns to show what range each one is sighted in for and with what ammo.
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to cooler weather. I've got to get my .270 on with a new scope. I kinda want to get new glasses and try contacts for shooting first. Might have to get over and get an eye exam this week.

I did sneak out solo and sight in the Romeo 5 on the 30aw. Really liking that setup. Looks a bit silly, but nickel sized groups @ 50 yds is boding well for mid November.
    Color me impressed. I'm not sure I could hold nickel groups (without bags) at 50 yards let alone shoot them.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to cooler weather. I've got to get my .270 on with a new scope. I kinda want to get new glasses and try contacts for shooting first. Might have to get over and get an eye exam this week.

Color me impressed. I'm not sure I could hold nickel groups (without bags) at 50 yards let alone shoot them.

I use my range bag as my rest. I'm ghetto fabulous. I certainly open up when offhand shooting, but plenty accurate for a heart shot up to 100+.
    My last group was my best once I found my appropriate brightness setting. 12 rds total, first 6 for sight adjustments.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    How is everyone holding up health wise?
    Better, thanks. Past the peak of it. Pickle Lady still can't taste/smell. Energy returning mostly because I'm an *** and won't let everyone lay around growing mold. Still coughing.

Luckily the girls and I have refrained from contracting. Odd considering.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Took my Noveske completely apart and sold the quad rail. Looking for a new handguard. Want something around 15" and solid.

Ditching the quad rail is probably a good move. I went form a quad rail to a lightweight M-LOK from MI on my 516 upper and it totally changed the feel of that rifle. I should do something similar to my DD M4V1

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom