Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yes it sucks, Hospice has been great, but I get to babysit a corpse now.....
    Before I get this bad, think I want to go skydiving, with a defective parachute......talk about getting to experience a high while your low.
    I agree with your solution ! But that's always the problem..... by the time you're ready to checkout on your own, you're in too bad a shape to do anything about it !
    It's a no-win situation, it seems.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Not at all. Plenty of parking.

Only thing "off road" will be servicing the target boards but I hope to have a Ranger lined up for that.
    Ok good. Didn't know if the old Jeep would make it. Have to leave Friday night.:laugh: The boss said I could take her car.

Sorry to hear about all the sickness and last days. Too much of that going around it seems. I've always heard it comes in spurts, maybe there is something to that. Prayers for all.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ok good. Didn't know if the old Jeep would make it. Have to leave Friday night.:laugh: The boss said I could take her car.

Sorry to hear about all the sickness and last days. Too much of that going around it seems. I've always heard it comes in spurts, maybe there is something to that. Prayers for all.

Details will follow very soon but Mouse and I have discussed an 11 am check-in and safety meeting followed by an open lunch and hot range.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Couple of nice DW 1911's showed up in the classies. Both 9mm I believe (I know blasphemy).

If I was a 1911 guy and didn't have a bunch of cash going out on other things recently, those would be pretty interesting. Nice pieces.

I do like the look and idea of a bobtail.

Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Ha, made me look. Wait....not cool.
    I like the valor, but it's not in the Lord's caliber.

Squeezed in a quick test of the new flatwire in the sr1911. Seems to be g2g. No reportable issues with standard ball or 185gr golden sabers. More tests needed. No pics to appease the spice gods of data. I am for shame.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That Coonan is one of my bucket list guns... the temptation is strong with this one...
    My brother had a Coonan many years ago. Interesting guns, though I think not currently being manufactured/in business from things I see here and some reports I had seen on the internet about them going quiet, etc.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    My brother had a Coonan many years ago. Interesting guns, though I think not currently being manufactured/in business from things I see here and some reports I had seen on the internet about them going quiet, etc.

I will have one someday. Unless $1500 magicaly falls in my pocket, today wont be the day. They look quite fun though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom