Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I am devoted to my G***** and Sigs. I am strong.
    FIFY

No CZ?
    I'd like to personally thank Sabbath and Maiden at this time. The beating heart of my musical being is blacker than infinity. The above Metallica only feeds the beast.

Generals gathered in their masses!
    I'm not as dark as the music I listen too.

Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head?

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I expect that from WTB, because he's a little funny, but not from you. I thought you were normal. This is America. The mag release is not supposed to be on the trigger guard.
    :dunno: I have midget fingers - easier to reach the paddle. Other releases I always have to ever so slightly adjust my grip to reach it, which is annoying.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

The Caniks have tempted me from time to time but every time I stray away from the CZ into clones, I end up just selling them a couple of months later. Even though that’s not a clone, I figure it would be the same for me. Plus, another gun means more ammo expended on break in and testing, so I have to have a good reason to chase down a new gun.

I’m on the fence about adding a Shield Plus to the safe right now. When I sold the G27, I sold the gun I used for hot summer days mowing and working around the yard. I’m struggling to remember why I sold that one other than I was in the process of buying and modifying a bunch of Sigs and for some reason it made sense at the time. I should just find another G27 but the Shield + looks interesting too

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

No new handguns for me on the horizon. I would like to add a centerfire bolt gun at some point, but even that has no sense of urgency for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom