• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She keeps one tall tank under the downspout and has a valve in the bottom, uses that to fill the other shorter ones as the tall one fills up. It's an odd collection of valves and short lengths of garden hose, but it works.

Last edited:

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Done with the equinox finally. Test drove it about an hour ago, just got everything cleaned up. Time to clean myself up and get some dinner. Had it all out and sub frame sitting in my shed ready to swap engines at about 1am. Started back on it about 9 this morning, Im wore smooth out.

That aint good WT, did you overdo it doing something? Usually the pain gets better not worse.

Also i picked up a hard case at HF yesterday its the 3800 series, Mrs.BRC plucked all the foam earlier and i think it turned out good. I wanted a case i could leave locked up in the truck so i can go straight to the range after work. Left slot will fit pretty much any of my full size guns, right slot fits my EDC. The top mags are my 26 training mags, bottom ones fit the full size. I like it.
    6AB5CB4E-A02A-45E8-B6E3-219126E9F8D5.jpeg

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Nice case.

Not sure, I have not been feeling great and last night I slept poorly and too little, so I made up for it during the day. Hoping I'll still manage to be able to go back to sleep in the next hour or two.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Nice case.

Not sure, I have not been feeling great and last night I slept poorly and too little, so I made up for it during the day. Hoping I'll still manage to be able to go back to sleep in the next hour or two.
    Have you tried CBD cream? It actually does help with pain.

I see those nice cases with modern guns in them, everything looks very neat and organized.
    This is just another toolbox and i cannot stand disorganized toolboxes. The 26 has a dedicated spot in this one being an edc i practice alot with. The 19 was just the one i could best fill out the mag slots with. Im low on 19 mags right now, waiting on 3 new ones to get here. Apparently out of those 4 g19 mags i got at the LGS for $12/pop, 3 were pre-ban U mags. I had no clue that was a thing at the time, when i found out i sold them on GT for a nice profit and ordered 3 new oem ones. The only handgun of mine that doesnt fit in the left slot is my 686.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    No on the CBD cream, but I'm just healing up from surgery. Not sure if rubbing cream on the wounds would help or not. If they don't start feeling better soon I may give it a shot though.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    ummmm ... isn't this your 3rd attempt to buy one of these suckers on the cheap?

I'm pretty certain that others have reported purchasing one of these suckers quickly and easily on their first attempt by not being a penny pinching skinflint.
    Nope, last attempt was full retail at $117 from Samy's out of California. Their inventory was wrong and showed they had one in stock, but they didn't, so they put mine on backorder with no exact ETA.

Skinflint, hmm, had not heard of that one before. Thanks for the compliment.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    No on the CBD cream, but I'm just healing up from surgery. Not sure if rubbing cream on the wounds would help or not. If they don't start feeling better soon I may give it a shot though.
    Id put some Neosporin on the wound itself then rub some cbd cream around it. That stuff does wonders for my aches and pains and the old mans arthritis. Probably wouldn’t hurt to try it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom