The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Yeah, it's interesting. Some folks seem to love/mandate the idea that you can get a 320 with a safety and at the same time seem to hate the whole concept of modularity, etc. I've lost what the argument even is over there. Some folks are firmly entrenched in the "my way is the only way path", even arguing with folks who agree with them on that thread (and others).

It would be interesting to have a thread where there was a cage match between a couple of these folks that seem to speak in absolute terms all the time and want to continue to fight even when everyone else has left and then the rest of us could somehow score fantasy points on the argument.

140094.jpg
    You found a picture of Leadeye!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Barb and I have had a busy day. Franklin to hit the FM bank for the church deposit, UPS store to send a Benchmade back for a tune up. Gas and bananas at Walmart. Then Martinsville RoRo King for birdseed and 40 blocks of suet, as well as some licorice whips for me. Then a stop at the Mexican Joint in Morgantown to over eat. I'm swole up like a tick. Fire started and the ashes out. Nap time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've got 3 myself ;-), well because of the illness I mentioned in that other thread.

That's how many P365's I have. Was gonna sell the TacOps X Macro, but it didn't move and frankly I'm okay keeping it. Ordered a WC X Macro grip for it and a standard slide lock to replace the extended one that screws me up and it's just a convenient spare.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That's how many P365's I have. Was gonna sell the TacOps X Macro, but it didn't move and frankly I'm okay keeping it. Ordered a WC X Macro grip for it and a standard slide lock to replace the extended one that screws me up and it's just a convenient spare.
    I've got 4 of those. The CDO is strong with 365's in my world. Sad thing is I was eye'ing your classified ad, but got plenty of other things to spend money on (ordered furniture, got some flooring, paint and shutters coming in for a couple of rooms) and I'm holding strong at 4. (Someone really needs to buy my 1911)

3 are in the x-config with WC XL modules, short slide, but only 1 of those is OR. I need to find some $ to get an EPS carry for the OR one and an optic cut Alabama holster and see how I can manage pocket carry with the optic. If not, no biggie, I have an Optic cut crossbreed hybrid for it.

Then I have the XL which I converted to an (OEM) X-macro module just days before the WC X-macro module launched. Got a 407k on it currently.

Did you order the WC "long rail" X-macro module or the short?

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've got 4 of those. The CDO is strong with 365's in my world. Sad thing is I was eye'ing your classified ad, but got plenty of other things to spend money on (ordered furniture, got some flooring, paint and shutters coming in for a couple of rooms) and I'm holding strong at 4. (Someone really needs to buy my 1911)

3 are in the x-config with WC XL modules, short slide, but only 1 of those is OR. I need to find some $ to get an EPS carry for the OR one and an optic cut Alabama holster and see how I can manage pocket carry with the optic. If not, no biggie, I have an Optic cut crossbreed hybrid for it.

Then I have the XL which I converted to an (OEM) X-macro module just days before the WC X-macro module launched. Got a 407k on it currently.

Did you order the WC "long rail" X-macro module or the short?

I believe I got the short. Still waiting on them to ship it. I don't use a light on it so the rail is immaterial. I rarely go out when it's dark and when I do I carry a tactical flashlight.

If you are able go look at the sunset happening now.

Missed it, bummer.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Howdy Y’all

Basketball is in full swing and keeping us busy between my oldest son’s games and Special Olympics volunteering.

@Born2vette great job on the CZ82!

About Sigs 320/365… So far I’ve found myself underwhelmed by anything striker fired and I tend to prefer hammer fired guns. Having said that, I haven’t tried the 365XL, Macro, Canik Rival or Echelon. Those are on my list to try out. Edit: and CZ P10 series. I’ve heard a lot of reviews say they shoot far above their price range.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom