The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...and that one can do some things with form 5 transfers after an NFA owner passes away to avoid additional tax fees. The folks I'd have in my trust are out of state so I won't be able to easily share items with them or coordinate paperwork real easy)

My lawyer told me that NFA items not in trust can be transferred without additional tax with Form 5. The "catch" is the specific items must (?) be listed in the will with who they are being left to. Simple enough.

I have been procrastinating to send the info on a couple of items to my lawyer. Thanks for reminding me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My lawyer told me that NFA items not in trust can be transferred without additional tax with Form 5. The "catch" is the specific items must (?) be listed in the will with who they are being left to. Simple enough.

I have been procrastinating to send the info on a couple of items to my lawyer. Thanks for reminding me.
    Pretty much what I was advised.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Been working to exterminate the squirrels with some success, I don't think that will work for mice. May have to find another solution as this is the third time I've had to make these same repairs. On the positive side at least I'm getting good experience with small Honda engines.

Been working on the wood splitter all morning, mice made a mess of it.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    20240311_175354.jpg
    (Accurate depiction of you guys getting others CZick)
    It is OFFICIAL, you guys are a bad influence!
    I have acquired another P10C except this one is optics ready! Seeing double :draw:
    20240311_180231.jpg
    The one on the left is the new optic ready and the one on the right is my old trusty one that now has the HBI trigger with new geometry. Bad news though, it still catches some. Now I did a comparison between this one and the old and they did in fact change the geometry. It is hard for me to be too harsh as they did this with out having me send my gun in. At this point I was just going to keep both the triggers and file and fit them my self now that I have an understanding of the issue. However I'm going to let the new trigger stay in for a bit and see if it smooths its self out, then report back to HBI. I might end up sending in my gun now that I have a back up. I think I need some time to think this over... I know for sure though that I will be keeping the red trigger they gave me and fitting that into the optic ready p10c I just got.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    View attachment 339331
    (Accurate depiction of you guys getting others CZick)
    It is OFFICIAL, you guys are a bad influence!
    I have acquired another P10C except this one is optics ready! Seeing double :draw:
    View attachment 339332
    The one on the left is the new optic ready and the one on the right is my old trusty one that now has the HBI trigger with new geometry. Bad news though, it still catches some. Now I did a comparison between this one and the old and they did in fact change the geometry. It is hard for me to be too harsh as they did this with out having me send my gun in. At this point I was just going to keep both the triggers and file and fit them my self now that I have an understanding of the issue. However I'm going to let the new trigger stay in for a bit and see if it smooths its self out, then report back to HBI. I might end up sending in my gun now that I have a back up. I think I need some time to think this over... I know for sure though that I will be keeping the red trigger they gave me and fitting that into the optic ready p10c I just got.
    One is none...

I'm about to pull the trigger on my first CZ I think.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Also fun range day with Wizard, WTB, and others as usual!

Same here. It might sound silly to most that a “cartoon creator” means so much to some of us nerds, but he was a cornerstone of my childhood. I explained it to my mom as it’s as if Elvia, micheal Jackson or the like died.
    I knew some others here would understand, its shows like this that fueled my initial desire to learn Japanese. I'm hard on myself for not keeping up in recent years but I was able to write my Sensei in full Japanese as long as I had a dictionary only just a day ago. Writing and remembering kanji is the real challenge.

I feel sorry for the polar bears without Coca Cola.
    I like to keep my photo backgrounds interesting from time to time.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Geez, again?

Do you need another push or what? :D
    Ordered. My brother in FL ordered one as well. I was down there for my sister in law's funeral the latter part of this past week (not my brother's wife, but my wife's younger sister) and the enabling for both of us was strong.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Also fun range day with Wizard, WTB, and others as usual!

I knew some others here would understand, its shows like this that fueled my initial desire to learn Japanese. I'm hard on myself for not keeping up in recent years but I was able to write my Sensei in full Japanese as long as I had a dictionary only just a day ago. Writing and remembering kanji is the real challenge.

I like to keep my photo backgrounds interesting from time to time.
    Stay in practice if you can. Most of my Russian is long gone due to lack of practice.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    There are a ton 3rd party parts you can use for the Scorpion. I changed out the safetys on mine, plus the grip, and a few other things.
    It will need an optic and a brace and then I'll have to figure out a sling. This model is supposed to alleviate the safety digging into the hand so we'll see on that.

I've had a lot of money going out recently due to continued room renovations as well as the unexpected travel, so I get a little spending remorse, but I was a little worried the deal would be gone.

Would have been better if family firearms had worked out, but still about the best price I could find.

Marksman will probably list one tomorrow...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Wood splitter running once again. Internet research says mice go where others have gone before by following the smell. Maybe there is something to the mothball solution.
    I hear peppermint oil has a deterrent effect. I use the little green poison balls from RoRo king in a 12" piece of inch and a half pvc with a cap on one end in conjunction with traps.

Top Bottom