The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Spent a couple hours at the range today on my day off shooting the Rock Island double stack 1911 shooting it side-by-side with a prodigy Rock Island kicked the prodigy butt in every area. I was kind of shocked, especially considering the price difference d I did try a new to me CZ p10. Took the shark out just to show a friend the Saracco job it’s a site to be seen in the sun. I don’t do pictures as well. It needs to have a photo shoot sometime with you all in your fancy cameras.
    Care to elaborate on this more?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Forgive my ignorance here, but is the Phantom a polymer framed gun?

I do like the idea of a purple and black with silver Phantom skulls (Not Punisher skulls, they are different) on the grip. (Comic nerd alert).

Polymer framed SP-01.

9ae88c0888293f2f184b85924070bad3.jpg

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Care to elaborate on this more?
    Trigger on prodigy may have been worst I’ve ever felt on a fairly expensive pistol. It didn’t feel as well made as the rock. Not sure if thst is bc of the polymer grip or what. Didn’t do any Gary style tests but the accuracy for me was better by a noticeable margin. Assuming it is mainly trigger and I know that’s an easy fix. The rock shot smoother. Honestly I went into yesterday thinking the prodigy is going to blow its doors off and I’d be selling the rock and buying one this week. Now I have zero desire at all to choose it over rock.

Side note the mag catch broke on the prodigy couple days before our range trip but buddy was able to rig it back together. For the price just left a lot of bad taste in my mouth. One positive is I do like the slightly slimmer grip on it and I’m assuming all true 2011 over the rock but that was honestly it. Optics cut does nothing for me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom