The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I am up. You are highly ambitious for a Sunday/Thursday morning.
    Woke up at 1:30, tossed and turned, rolled out of bed around 3:00. Been grinding away the gears inside my head about finishing the 2011 builds and upgrading tooling on the mill, along with getting other projects going. Decided on doing rust bluing for the 2011 guns using Mark Lee Express Bluing (same that B2V used previously).

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Woke up at 1:30, tossed and turned, rolled out of bed around 3:00. Been grinding away the gears inside my head about finishing the 2011 builds and upgrading tooling on the mill, along with getting other projects going. Decided on doing rust bluing for the 2011 guns using Mark Lee Express Bluing (same that B2V used previously).
    I am grateful my mind lets me be when I am asleep. Your insomnia along with your fellow insomniacs' troubles around here worry me a bit, I have to admit. Here's hoping the finished projects are worth the lost sleep. Progress so far has impressed me.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I am grateful my mind lets me be when I am asleep. Your insomnia along with your fellow insomniacs' troubles around here worry me a bit, I have to admit. Here's hoping the finished projects are worth the lost sleep. Progress so far has impressed me.
    Nothing to worry about, I've been this way my whole life and it's just the way my brain is wired. I only lose sleep when I have a project I'm deep into and really want to finish, a purchasing decision I'm hung up on or a problem I can't solve. It's why I get so hell bent on stuff at times, because I know my mind will not truly be at ease until I've convinced myself its completed. It's also why I will put up a huge mental block about certain things, because I know once I get myself into that rabbit hole....well you know.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Luckily that's one thing I don't have a problem doing, probably some military influence, I can pretty much sleep anywhere anytime when necessary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom