Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Dog and I are watching Red Bull run away with it. She is bored...work next. Yesterday was a poor production day - one distraction after another. Happens....

Ordered some reloading components. Things are salty (very) but seem to be in stock (more or less). Need some Magnum Large Rifle Primers but I think I will see if Tomlinsons has them next time I am in 'busco and save the hazmat shipping.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Morning everyone just got done with a couple hour range session before it got hot. Shot 2 lcp 22s and a lcp max. Love the 22. And was impressed with the max I picked up recently. Solid pocket option. Was diagnosing a lcp 22 thst was having some problems. Like many 22s the problem was the ammo. Put couple hundred through it if multiple kinds I know work from experience and had zero problems. Was a great morning at the range. Now to get wife to her appointments and commitments. She broke leg about month ago so I’m basically a chauffeur at this point

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Morning everyone just got done with a couple hour range session before it got hot. Shot 2 lcp 22s and a lcp max. Love the 22. And was impressed with the max I picked up recently. Solid pocket option. Was diagnosing a lcp 22 thst was having some problems. Like many 22s the problem was the ammo. Put couple hundred through it if multiple kinds I know work from experience and had zero problems. Was a great morning at the range. Now to get wife to her appointments and commitments. She broke leg about month ago so I’m basically a chauffeur at this point
    Hope her recovery is swift and complete.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Dog and I are watching Red Bull run away with it. She is bored...work next. Yesterday was a poor production day - one distraction after another. Happens....

Ordered some reloading components. Things are salty (very) but seem to be in stock (more or less). Need some Magnum Large Rifle Primers but I think I will see if Tomlinsons has them next time I am in 'busco and save the hazmat shipping.
    How many you need and are you brand particular? Can you wait until FGE?

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    If you’re ever near Kokomo/Greentown in your travels, check out Brian’s Surplus. He tries to stock primers at a decent price (decent for current times). A couple weeks ago I picked up a brick of CCI 400 SPP for $80. Best retail price I’ve seen in a while. His inventory rotates, so you may want to call the store before you stop by.

Brian’s Surplus
    765-628-3196

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    If you’re ever near Kokomo/Greentown in your travels, check out Brian’s Surplus. He tries to stock primers at a decent price (decent for current times). A couple weeks ago I picked up a brick of CCI 400 SPP for $80. Best retail price I’ve seen in a while. His inventory rotates, so you may want to call the store before you stop by.

Brian’s Surplus
    765-628-3196
    Last time I was in Kokomo was to meet Churchmouse for lunch and a pantless hi-way trade but I have heard they are a good source.

Don't tell anyone but he took a Colt 1911 on trade. Of course, he cleaned it up, sprinkled some magic dust on the internals and traded it off right away. :cool:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Afternoon all.

My wife and I went down to Nashville, IN on Wednesday and stayed there till yesterday. It was great to get away. I didn't take the work phone, I didn't bring a computer, just an iPad to read books on, and play games. It was soo relaxing. So nice to get away.

We did see "Meet Loaf - A Meat Loaf Tribute Band" on Thursday night at the Brown County Playhouse. It was a great weekend.

I got home and had the new Lok grips for my IMI Jericho. Though I have to cut out a spot for the lanyard loop.

IMG_2583.JPEG

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got a range trip in myself this morning, now that the bays are back in semi working order at MCF&G. First time in a while I had to wait a bit on a bay on an early weekend morning there.
    Waited about 20 minutes or so and then got to shoot.

I say semi working order as there was a bit of a lake in the bay I got into. Think they just need some more gravel in the bays, after the work that was done. We had some big rain Friday night.
    I worked around it. Sun was directly in my eyes and the only spray paint I had for the steel was some dark green, so that made for some degree of difficulty points. Was mostly a function check day anyway.

Got to run the 365X I got from @zachcz for a quick function check. Ran the SA-35 post barrel crown beveling by Allen. Ran the Advantage Arms kit on the new dagger frame. All checked out and functioned as intended.

Then put some time in with the TX-22 compact with the red dot, and a few rounds with my 365 XL with optic. Actually remembered to shoot with both eyes open this time, so that's a win.

Came home, mowed grass, and cleaned guns.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Heres a bit of my CZ lineup, I have a few 75's that I bought years ago but I'm not digging them out.
    The rimfire kit was bought long ago and the 85 I brought home the hard way. the 75 and the P10C were bought in the last couple of years. Not a big fan of the P10C as of now.

View attachment 290164 View attachment 290165
    Wowza! 75s, 85, Kadet kit. :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom