Not open for further replies.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    On my younger days I could work all day outside in this weather, no problems.
    Nowadays not so much. I definitely think it's because of physical fitness comparing now, and then.

I can still work all day in this but much slower.
    Oh, definately physical fitness is a factor. I'm phyisically fit for a 60 yr. old, but not able to compete with a 20 yr. old ... no matter how much my mind thinks I can.

In my younger days, I was a roofer ... GREAT tan ... drank gallons of water and only peed once a day ... thick and as yellow as a lemon rind.

Now, I'm drinking 6-8 liters of water a day and feeling sooooo much better. Still can't compete with a 20 yr. old, but beginning to understand the question ... Who f***ing cares?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Daughter and I are in process of painting the Russian steel case coral snake. While looking at snake images online, I found inspiration for another snake build. Has to be the coolest snake I've ever seen.

@MindfulMan whatcha think??

Blue Malaysian Coral Snake

View attachment 289465
    View attachment 289466
    View attachment 289467
    s-l400.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hi, all... maybe the wrong thread, but I have a CZ question, lol!

I'm thinking about getting a P07, but would like one with the serrated/black rear sight and the large orange/tritium night front sight I've seen on some P10C variants.

Does such a thing exist... out of the box... or would I need to modify standard P07 to make it so?
    Night Fision can supply a great front sight and a blacked out rear, but the rear is not serrated. I run Night Fision on most of my guns and am happy with their product.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I get the impression that a lot of Samsung equipment is junk. Friend bought a Samsung fridge and it literally rusted out on the back in their kitchen. It was still under extended warranty at 6 years, got about $1k in parts but the tech showed them the corrosion. Sure enough, died right after warranty expired, 7 years old and $2200 dollars new. He bought a Whirlpool for $1200
    Last week our Samsung TV literally started burning. Smoke was rolling out of it and everything. It got unplugged and thrown outside before it burned the house down.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Well, I ordered a holster... Vedder had 20% off... so now I have to get the gun to go in it. :)

Eyeballing GrabAGun at $419.99:

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Back up and at it. I originally scheduled two days of work at New Castle but this week has been so busy I’ll have to do it all in one trip today. I’ll be happy to see the overtime on the next check though. It’s going to pay for the new TV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom