Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Anyway to check stock status nationwide?
    Done that. Going to be a soldering, new wire and heat shrink tubing repair. Wire broke in the quick connector for the CDI. Can’t even get the connector. Going to solder a new wire to the small spade on the CDI and then connect that to the wire on the harness. Harness was about $150 before it was discontinued.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I occasionally call our new dog, who is Cooper, Chewy which died just after New Year’s…..kids have looked at me strange, but I aware the presence of Chewy is still in this house…..especially at dinner time. Chewy was a huge comfort whenever one of us was sick…..he just knew how to heal ya.

I completely understand.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Let's see how fast this sum*****'ll go!
    683498090-JackieGleason-Smokey_and_the_Bandit-Openroad.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It seems target posting has become mandatory so here is today’s one and only target board.

Was my first time using a tuner and it is quite the process but targets 25, 28 and 29 seem to indicate 403 is the setting.

Close to a perfect day. Little to no wind. All of those shots have the same POA with the purpose of the tuner being to minimize vertical stringing.

50 yards...Midas + and a Single Shot Vudoo that @gmcttr MADE me buy....

8170fa3881d542ce6512517e18631c92.jpg

Last edited:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    It seems target posting has become mandatory so here is today’s one and only target board.

Was my first time using a tuner and it is quite the process but targets 25, 28 and 29 seem to indicate 403 is the setting.

Close to a perfect day. Little to no wind. All of those shots have the same POA with the purpose of the tuner being to minimize vertical stringing.

50 yards...Midas + and a Single Shot Vudoo that @gmcttr MADE me buy....

8170fa3881d542ce6512517e18631c92.jpg
    Nice targets? But how do we know this isn't AI generated or photo shopped? We're supposed to just start trusting you?

What we really need to help us evaluate your shooting is your bench set-up. Show us how primative your bench kit is so that we can truly appreciate your accomplishments.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Nice targets? But how do we know this isn't AI generated or photo shopped? We're supposed to just start trusting you?

What we really need to help us evaluate your shooting is your bench set-up. Show us how primative your bench kit is so that we can truly appreciate your accomplishments.
    You mean the Lenzi front rest? I can testify its a sweet setup and should be capable of 0.15” groups :cool:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom