Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Been a beautiful day. Wife kafe klatched with half dozen or so church ladies. I made a trip to Sam's and Lowes. Dug a few potatoes. Stopped at the farmhouse cafe to hug my little sis on the way home. I haven't done much shooting lately, but I have been getting some stuff accomplished.
    Nuther $1800 on the mortgage principle this week. Progress being made. Drug (dragged?) logs yesterday.

To me it's drug. Just like someone Plead guilty and not pleaded guilty. I think these things either changed since I was a youngin, or I was taught something regional?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Good afternoon, all!
    You know you can join the conversation, although admittedly we frequently don’t have much more to say other than good day. Many of us know each other or at least know a little about each other.

Just saying, we don’t bite but it does help to have a thick skin around here.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You know you can join the conversation, although admittedly we frequently don’t have much more to say other than good day. Many of us know each other or at least know a little about each other.

Just saying, we don’t bite but it does help to have a thick skin around here.
    Who made you gate keeper around here? No one participates until they send in the $100 fee.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That's cool. I'm not fast enough to catch what actors are using unless it's a really long, slow shot. I mean like a 3 minute close up of the roll marks is enough for me to tell if it's a revolver or semi-auto. :)

I'm always watching guns in the hands of actors. Having two kids in the film business, it gives me some way to stay in the conversation.;)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Picked up the PCR yesterday from The Wizard, fantastic job as always!
    6 lb double 3 lb single which sounds just perfect to me.
    Got to shoot it last night, very happy with it, looking forward to carrying it. Shot it along side the Omega.

IMG_6497.jpeg
    Shown with some soon-to-be collectible art, but I actually am not feeling the message right now, pretty content.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Picked up the PCR yesterday from The Wizard, fantastic job as always!
    6 lb double 3 lb single which sounds just perfect to me.
    Got to shoot it last night, very happy with it, looking forward to carrying it. Shot it along side the Omega.

View attachment 288510
    Shown with some soon-to-be collectible art, but I actually am not feeling the message right now, pretty content.
    Nice!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom