Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Saw a hummingbird fly by as I was mowing the back yard earlier this afternoon. Was likely coming from my trumpet vine growing on the fence line and after hovering in front of me for a bit he zipped over to my neighbor's yard, probably going for their vermillionaire.
    They really like trumpet vine. Some bird planted one out in the middle of my front field. Stuff is invasive and I need to get busy out there.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    We've got a family of skunks under our shed. Better skunks than opossums!
    dd878c7fe2b56f26a166d8abe348a87b.jpg
    You have a herd! Much as I like the little bee eaters, I might have to draw the line at under-shed living.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    How does that Dagger feel in hand compared to the OG Austrian Tupperware?
    The one thing I did notice, and maybe one day can get you to break out the calipers and understand why is that it does seem easy to get "off the rails" a bit when putting a slide on one of these Dagger frames.

At least with the Glock 19 Gen 3 slide and the AA slide I put on, you have to be a bit careful or you can end up with a slide partially on the rails and partially not, making it difficult to remove.

I had never had that issue with a Gen 3 Glock 19 and took mine out of the safe just to check it out again and not even close to having that situation when putting a slide back on it. I'll have to do some internet looking as well to see if others have seen that. Not a big deal, especially once the slide is on. May just be a bit of difference on how the rails are setup. Not sure if a Dagger slide would ever encounter that issue on the frame or not.

Update: Found some forums on PSA's site and noticed they had some folks mention this:

It seems ok if you take your time and hold your mouth just right when you put it back together, but much more focus needed than putting a Glock back together again for example.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom