THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning everyone!

Structural repairs to the family room were completed yesterday, and today is just finishing up the light stuff like cross bracing and such. Then, comes reinsulating the back wall. Electrical and drywall follow.

There's no light to be seen in this tunnel yet, but my back gets a break until it's time to hang sheet rock.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning everyone!

Structural repairs to the family room were completed yesterday, and today is just finishing up the light stuff like cross bracing and such. Then, comes reinsulating the back wall. Electrical and drywall follow.

There's no light to be seen in this tunnel yet, but my back gets a break until it's time to hang sheet rock.
    Want me to run a drywall jack over? Sorry...I'm too busy that day to stay and help hang.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been doing pretty good with watching eating any sweets, but yesterday I was weak. Driving home from Meijer I had to pass right by Rise n Shine and I gave in to temptation. Bought a peanut butter cream donut that I had yesterday and picked up a sour cream cake donut for this morning. Made myself a homemade cappuccino to go with the donut yesterday and it was divine... :drool:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been doing pretty good with watching eating any sweets, but yesterday I was weak. Driving home from Meijer I had to pass right by Rise n Shine and I gave in to temptation. Bought a peanut butter cream donut that I had yesterday and picked up a sour cream cake donut for this morning. Made myself a homemade cappuccino to go with the donut yesterday and it was divine... :drool:
    Living life to the fullest .... nothing wrong with that, WT !
    I have squirreled-away a Cadbury Creme Egg for later today. :alright:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    A little Sunday fossil report. I don't think that I've ever shown photos of my ammonite from Madagascar. It's actually the minerals that replace the organic matter .....that display this colorful iridescence.

i-npnCwXw-L.jpg

i-STDJVWf-L.jpg

Some of these ancient marine animals reached huge sizes during the Cretaceous period .... the largest ever was found in Germany, and was over 6 FEET in diameter.
    Mine is about 2". :cool:

Last edited:

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    A little Sunday fossil report. I don't think that I've ever shown photos of my ammonite from Madagascar. It's actually the minerals that replace the organic matter .....that display this colorful iridescence.

i-npnCwXw-L.jpg

i-STDJVWf-L.jpg

Some of these ancient marine animals reached huge sizes during the Cretaceous period .... the largest ever was found in Germany, and was over 6 FEET in diameter.
    Mine is about 2". :cool:
    So freaking awesome.
    And great photos!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan