• ...and so much more!
  • deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Sorry folks, had to step away from this for a moment. All your prayers are very much appreciated. Have to keep wondering what could possibly be so bad in a 13 year olds life that he thought this was his only resort. If he wasn't here he always called just to say hi sometimes. But never said a word about his pain. Sorry, now I'm just rambling.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    My condolences sir. My family went through something similar a few years ago. It caused ripples and rifts in our family that are still being reconciled even now, as each person tries to make sense of how it is even possible, and what led up to it.

The only comfort, for me, is knowing that The Creator has a plan, unknowable and unfathomable to me, for now, but that will be revealed to all, in His due time.

My prayers are with you all.

Lord have mercy.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    My condolences sir. My family went through something similar a few years ago. It caused ripples and rifts in our family that are still being reconciled even now, as each person tries to make sense of how it is even possible, and what led up to it.

The only comfort, for me, is knowing that The Creator has a plan, unknowable and unfathomable to me, for now, but that will be revealed to all, in His due time.

My prayers are with you all.

Lord have mercy.

That is what keeps me sane. I know God had a purpose for this that one day will be revealed to us

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Heavenly Father, please shed your grace, mercy, and healing upon this family. Give peace where there can be no understanding, and grant comfort where we would believe there could be none. As a young Joseph told his brothers, what they meant for evil, You meant for good, show us the good that there can be in this. Use this to bring someone into your family and cause them to be born again. Cause all of us to remember that life is fleeting, and that the things that are truly important are not these temporal things, but only the things that are eternal. Grant us wisdom Lord, and let all things bring glory to Your blessed Name. In Jesus`s Name, Amen.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry folks, had to step away from this for a moment. All your prayers are very much appreciated. Have to keep wondering what could possibly be so bad in a 13 year olds life that he thought this was his only resort. If he wasn't here he always called just to say hi sometimes. But never said a word about his pain. Sorry, now I'm just rambling.
    You are free to ramble as much as you need it. That is part of what Ingo is about. I have met you my friend and I can only imagine your grief. Even trying to imagine it will come up short.

We are all here in support.
    Prayers and positive thoughts outbound to you and all who suffer in this.
    To have any words to Aleve your pain would be a blessing but I too am without them.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Ramble at will. Talking helps you deal with things. Watched my parents lose my youngest brother at this age. Accident, not suicide, according to the coroner. Still a horrible tragedy to bear. My prayers and thoughts go with you as you seek to cope with this.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You are free to ramble as much as you need it. That is part of what Ingo is about. I have met you my friend and I can only imagine your grief. Even trying to imagine it will come up short.

We are all here in support.
    Prayers and positive thoughts outbound to you and all who suffer in this.
    To have any words to Aleve your pain would be a blessing but I too am without them.
    THIS! No apologies necessary. Come and go as you wish, ramble as long as you wish. You have a community here. We're all ears. Sometimes just venting helps you feel better, even if none of us have the words to adequately comfort your heart.

I cant even begin to fathom what you are going through, but will add you and your family into my prayer list. Keep the family close and lean on each other. Stay strong, buddy.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    So sorry for your loss, can't even begin to imagine what your going through. I had a friend that took his life, that was bad can't imagine a family member.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    You've been handed an unimaginable, to most people, loss deo. I think back to what I was thinking at 13, and I realize now as an adult, the mind of a kid is truly unknowable. We as adults think we know but we can't. A child can have a tremendous amount of anxiety, which makes no sense to an adult, but when a person is young, it magnifies the effect of everything because they have less coping tools to work it with. They have the same or greater amount of worries that we do, but they don't have the experience to measure it against and it can be consuming. As bad as it is for you, it is a ton worse for his brother, so it is good you're doing the right thing with him and keeping him close.

We are here for you, and it is also beneficial for others to hear what you're going through. I wouldn't sweat it, there is no rule book for this.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    That's so awful. There's probably going to be people looking for explanations and blame to make sense of something so senseless. Try to be kind with those who aren't in their right mind. As mmpsteve says, rifts can form that'll last the rest of your life, from ill-considered words said after something this terrible.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Renegade762
    Top Bottom