The 4 safety rules don't apply I guess...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Walked out to my truck to go into work tonite and some A$$HAT decided it would be fun to shoot out my window with a BB gun in the two hours I left it parked in the carport of the house. I'm so pissed right now I can't see straight!!:xmad:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'd venture a guess that it might not have been a safety rule oversight as much as a failure to give a rat's behind in the first place.

Any ideas who's responsible?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    IF they would just own up to it and pay to replace the window I wouldn't be upset...ya know?

I know what you mean. Too many people have the attitude that if they don't get caught, it didn't happen. I've tried to teach my kids better than that. My daughter took out a mailbox with our van once. We went back to where it happened and made arrangements to take care of it. I installed it, but she paid for it.

jeep911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    im sure they will do somethin dumb again. just set up alittle trap and watch them or set up a video camera to catch them.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    There has been a lot of that going on in Lake and Porter Counties over the last year or so. They caught one clown in my area that has been linked to 20 or more of these. Some of them took place on moving vehicles. One of these idiots is going to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and catch a bullet when something thinks they are having a pistol pointed at them.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    was it all the little mesican kids that are like 4 houses down and always causing trouble? That neighborhood just keeps getting worse

How do you know they're from mesico?

Mayhaps they're Honduran? Or Panamanian? Or Columbian?

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    I can only judge that they are mexican because there are no puerto rican flags round there house, and hondurans and panamanians don't care to live in this area. The general fact that I am in that area quite often just a few houses down the road from there, where the people refer to them as that damn mexican house down the street is usually good enough too

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    ACTUALLY I think it was the next door neighbor kids. I have it on good authority that they were outside a bit earlier in the day playing with a BB gun. If I knew it for sure I would be knocking on their door asking that they pay for the damage their child did.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Revenge served cold wouldn't make you any better than the person that did it. Regardless whether you can prove it or not, I would confront the kid's and their parents about it and at the very lest rattle their cage (maybe the kids will confuse or not)..... which is about all you can do without stooping down to their level.:twocents:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    How do you know they're from mesico?

Mayhaps they're Honduran? Or Panamanian? Or Columbian?

if he is like my neighbor who has a mexican flag hanging in his garage, And a flag for the mexico city soccer team next to it. Oh and he told me he is from mexico. I don't think he would lie about that.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    OK...got a window at the local junkyard and its installed now. BUT I am still out the money for that as well as the 18 hours pay I lost. IF they had just owned up to the fact I would have asked them to pay for the window. NOW I want that PLUS the money I lost from work......See...waiting doesn't pay.....

Top Bottom