• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bpatter6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    I don’t post often and i wasn’t going to post this but I think it is time to get this off my chest. I was at the Tippecanoe mall the end of last month when I was fortunate enough to witness a great spectacle. A guy carrying what looked like an S&W mp sc on his hip in plain sight. He was with his wife and carrying his little girl when I notice a security guard approach him. Now it was obvious what was going to happen, this mall is a Simon property and most folks know that you will be asked to leave if caught with a gun there. Well the security guard made contact with him in a pleasant way(surprise)but the guy began to shout at the guard and rant and rave, cursing up a storm. I looked around at all of those customers watching this idiot and I thought to myself that this gent is one of the reasons the main stream public views us negatively. You sir, if you read this, are a complete idiot. If you are open carrying, you are, whether you like it or not a representative of us all. If you cannot handle the rejection of a known anti-gun establishment with a little dignity then please carry concealed or not at all.

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    I don’t post often and i wasn’t going to post this but I think it is time to get this off my chest. I was at the Tippecanoe mall the end of last month when I was fortunate enough to witness a great spectacle. A guy carrying what looked like an S&W mp sc on his hip in plain sight. He was with his wife and carrying his little girl when I notice a security guard approach him. Now it was obvious what was going to happen, this mall is a Simon property and most folks know that you will be asked to leave if caught with a gun there. Well the security guard made contact with him in a pleasant way(surprise)but the guy began to shout at the guard and rant and rave, cursing up a storm. I looked around at all of those customers watching this idiot and I thought to myself that this gent is one of the reasons the main stream public views us negatively. You sir, if you read this, are a complete idiot. If you are open carrying, you are, whether you like it or not a representative of us all. If you cannot handle the rejection of a known anti-gun establishment with a little dignity then please carry concealed or not at all.

+1

Xenokilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Mishawaka

Exactly.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Nah he was just excersizing his 1st amendment rights as well as his 2nd. Don't call people idiots when you don't really know them, there just might be more to the story than you know.

I'm all for not making judgements, but Freedom of Speech doesnt necessarily include volume. There are ways to express yourself and get your point across without raising your voice and using expletives.

-1 to the guy for making a scene and making us all look bad.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I'm all for not making judgements, but Freedom of Speech doesnt necessarily include volume. There are ways to express yourself and get your point across without raising your voice and using expletives.

-1 to the guy for making a scene and making us all look bad.

-1 for the guy but he didn't make me look bad, he made HIMSELF look bad!

M88A1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Bedford
    bpatter6...is correct, if one gun owner screws up we all get blamed. Treat others as your treated, the security guard seemed to act in a respectful manner, the person OCing should have too. People passing by see someone with a weapon acting crazy...Who catches the heat? We all do

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI

Amen ! +1

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    By the way this reminds me...

It is once again time to send my letters off to the Stores that operate within the Simon Malls. So they once again know how much Revenue they have lost because of Simon's Policies...

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If you could not hear the complete conversation, don't be so quick to judge. There is nothing wrong with expressing your right to free speech. However, do not give other gun owners a bad name by flying off the handle. If someone does not want me to carry in their establishment. I will leave, and they will get no more of my business. If you carry in the open, like it or not, you are representing gun owners. Mo

Top Bottom