• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbkintner

Up the Irons
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2017
    Behind You
    You've now ascended beyond merely sucking up to the current mods... you're also sucking up to future mods. You've reached a new plane of brown-nosing!

Premature pre-sucking is precisely pretentious.

Edited to add purple since the obvious sarcasm/joking didn't seem to be quite obvious enough. :scratch:

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So am I gonna lock this thread or what? I know the OP in the realz, and that's a ****-load more than I can say about some of you talking **** on this thread.

If you don't get the point I'm making, please let me know.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Ok, I am not sucking up. I promise!

I just wanted to take the time to express my appreciation to the staff and Mods of INGO! I enjoy INGO as entertainment as well as a resource.

Without the staff and Mods, INGO wouldn’t be at the level of quality we all enjoy! In fact, without the Mods seeing and enforcing the “big picture” of INGO, we could lose this platform all together.

Anything online related to firearms and/or the 2A, is endangered. Mods help protect us, the INGO community from those who hate us as well as protect us from ourselves.

Thank you again!

“The haters will always hate”
    All this, even though the mods here are tasteless, or was that ill-favored, I'm so confused
    Seriously though, you guys know we love you.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Ok, I am not sucking up. I promise!

I just wanted to take the time to express my appreciation to the staff and Mods of INGO! I enjoy INGO as entertainment as well as a resource.

Without the staff and Mods, INGO wouldn’t be at the level of quality we all enjoy! In fact, without the Mods seeing and enforcing the “big picture” of INGO, we could lose this platform all together.

Anything online related to firearms and/or the 2A, is endangered. Mods help protect us, the INGO community from those who hate us as well as protect us from ourselves.

Thank you again!

“The haters will always hate”
    Not unlike buying your wife flowers, this will only make them suspicious. :lmfao:

Top Bottom