• Status
    Not open for further replies.

naptownnomad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Looking forward to learning more about all guns here. I like to keep the collection small and elegant. One or two pistols, shotgun and rifles.

Trap and Skeet are of a great interest. In the past I have most fired rifles and handguns. Currently, living in Indianapolis and looking to buy some pieces for my small and growing collection.

As for other hobbies, I enjoy gardening indoor and outdoors, exercising and camping.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Looking forward to learning more about all guns here. I like to keep the collection small and elegant. One or two pistols, shotgun and rifles.

Trap and Skeet are of a great interest. In the past I have most fired rifles and handguns. Currently, living in Indianapolis and looking to buy some pieces for my small and growing collection.

As for other hobbies, I enjoy gardening indoor and outdoors, exercising and camping.
    Ditch the exercise and buy more guns! We like to keep fat in case the end times finally come we have some stores to live off for a while.

(Buy more ammo than guns)

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Howdy from Westfield!

I assume you are familiar with Indiana Gun Club, great place for trap, skeet and sporting clays (as well as an awesome firearms store).

If you are on the west side Marion County Fish & Game has Thursday evening trap and is a nice place to shoot pistols

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom