• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not going forward isn't exactly a bed of roses either. Rather than allowing the voice to be heard every door is being slammed in the face of millions of people who are sure that the system has stolen a presidential election from them.

“Sure,” yes, just lacking evidence, jurisdiction, and votes.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Sure,” yes, just lacking evidence, jurisdiction, and votes.

Two outa three ain't bad. LOL

They clearly were told they didn't have jurisdiction and therefore the votes.

Baby we can talk all night, but that ain't gettin us nowhere...

(Lyrics from memory, to lady to look them up.)

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Is the American experiment over?

Every attempt to address the concerns of at least half of this country regarding the election has been slapped down.

Those of us who have concerns are being told to "shut up, sit down and stay quite!" by pretty much all the media with only a very few exceptions.

If we cannot address the problems with this election, then the next election won't really matter. Illegal and fraudulent activity will only get exponentially worse if the perpetrators know they can get away with it. Whatever those in power want will happen regardless of the declared wishes of the people.

If our elections no longer matter, then there are only 2 options left to us.

1. The people choose "security" over liberty and give up the idea of a Representative Republic. The masses will demand their physical and digital opiates and live as inebriated slaves of the state.

2. The people realize that a self governing nation will only succeed when it is inhabited by self governing people. We then follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers.

[FONT=&amp]When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    However, this would require self sacrifice and self discipline. I am not convinced that society today is willing to do that. We have already strayed so far from our founding in the last few decades that I think most Americans would rather live as inebriated slaves.
    [/FONT]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [FONT=&amp]
    However, this would require self sacrifice and self discipline. I am not convinced that society today is willing to do that. We have already strayed so far from our founding in the last few decades that I think most Americans would rather live as inebriated slaves.
    [/FONT]

That isn't the problem, plenty of people have the will.

The problem is all the doubting Thomases and mockers who are afraid that those with the will to solve the problem will emasculate them or make them feel compelled to do something other than get drunk and watch football.

Leadership and unity is what is needed. No second guessing each other, no policing each other's views.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What say we work on strengthening the republican edge in state legislatures in the swing states, and then encourage them to draft ironclad election control legislation there and in the red states to outlaw how the fix was put in in this one

Then we re-elect Trump or elect his worthy successor in 2024 and pick up where we left off. Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all have Republican majorities in their state legislative bodies if not outright control. Lets build on that and close all the loopholes as well as make plain that the legislatures delegate nothing to state level officials when it comes to laying the ground rules for elections. I don't think Democrats can win with what they've got without the swing states

Work to elect Republicans (the new nationalist and progressive types, no more Romneys) at the state and federal level and hold the line on progressivism until 2022 - take 'em to court on everything just like they did Trump. Take back the House and hold the Senate in 2022 and they just don't matter that much. Whoever goes in in 2024 cleans house at GS13 and above as job one

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    What say we work on strengthening the republican edge in state legislatures in the swing states, and then encourage them to draft ironclad election control legislation there and in the red states to outlaw how the fix was put in in this one

Then we re-elect Trump or elect his worthy successor in 2024 and pick up where we left off. Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all have Republican majorities in their state legislative bodies if not outright control. Lets build on that and close all the loopholes as well as make plain that the legislatures delegate nothing to state level officials when it comes to laying the ground rules for elections. I don't think Democrats can win with what they've got without the swing states

Work to elect Republicans (the new nationalist and progressive types, no more Romneys) at the state and federal level and hold the line on progressivism until 2022 - take 'em to court on everything just like they did Trump. Take back the House and hold the Senate in 2022 and they just don't matter that much. Whoever goes in in 2024 cleans house at GS13 and above as job one

Heck, if it was that easy, I'd hope Trump would still do it now...

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    But seriously, people...what have you seen, to indicate federal judges would actually go along with something like this? I mean...are we looking at the same judiciary?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    But seriously, people...what have you seen, to indicate federal judges would actually go along with something like this? I mean...are we looking at the same judiciary?
    It's a hot potato. Federal judges don't want to get involved with it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Trey Goudy said it right a few weeks ago. How much election fraud is acceptable?

To me, none. If I had my way every single person that knowingly took part in any sort of election fraud would be hanged by the neck until dead, in public. To me it is treason as it destroys the very foundation of our republic.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trey Goudy said it right a few weeks ago. How much election fraud is acceptable?

Shooting from the hip here with my opinion...
    I don't care about fraud happening in safe states that would never realistically flip. California? Don't care. New Jersey? Don't care.
    It's when fraud is organized in swing states that it begins to have teeth and become consequential. Fraud happening in swing states, of any kind, is unacceptable.

I think the electoral college is about more than just balancing rural and urban populations. It's about reducing the consequence of fraud as well.

I'd much prefer a system where the voter could only elect their local representatives, and their party's primaries, which would make fraud far more meaningless. (Meaning your representative votes for your state representative, your state representatives vote for your federal representatives, and your federal representatives vote for the president.) Because if there's a potential way to cheat a system, it will be cheated and nothing you do will ever be enough to prevent it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How do you think the libs learned how to effectively pull this off? Years of fraud practiced in states that we don't care about winning because we don't think we can.

These states with huge urban populations don't get contested or even elections adequately supervised in the counties that have the huge metro's.

Before the 'rona, why do you think the libs are so adamant about not requiring ID to vote?

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If nothing happens to challenge the fraud, sorry, irregularities ( :rolleyes: ) then what makes anyone think we'll ever have a safe election, free of interference?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The voting systems and procedures used in this country should not be above scrutiny for the exact reasons that you stated. They should be highly scrutinized.

Top Bottom