• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Agreed, it's good to see things like this. Kind of restores one's faith. And then there are people like Steve_131 who Bi**h when we use the bandwidth recognizing it. Really, if it goes against your sensibilities turn the channel already.

I wasn't complaining. Just pointing out the psychological motivations.

If you disagreed with any particular point that I made, feel free to refute it. If you can.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    ZXLTT.gif

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    It is also a mystery to me to see a cop providing charity to offset the financial problems that he is helping to perpetuate. Why not just stop perpetuating it? He could do that for free.

I know for a FACT cops challenge each other on how many tickets they can write in Indiana. Write a whole book of tickets in a shift and you've made your department a cool $60 (since the dept gets $3 bucks back on a $120 ticket)....well minus gas, wages, wear/tear, and the cost of the ticket book itself....but yeah! police only write tickets for the money!

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I know for a FACT cops challenge each other on how many tickets they can write in Indiana. Write a whole book of tickets in a shift and you've made your department a cool $60 (since the dept gets $3 bucks back on a $120 ticket)....well minus gas, wages, wear/tear, and the cost of the ticket book itself....but yeah! police only write tickets for the money!

So it has nothing to do with people speeding, running lights and stop signs, illegal passing, etc?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This feeds a system my friend not just the cop station. There are courts, clerks, worker bees and lawyers that all feed off of that little ticket book. That is the revenue I speak of. It is a network of people in and around that book.

Top Bottom