Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    EMP = NO EFFECT.

Same with magnets... just traps.

in one of the terminators i though one gets stuck to a mri machine, either way a super magnet would atleast hold them until you can render them useless and then get them reprogrammed to be friendly and to fight with you against the bad ones

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    in one of the terminators i though one gets stuck to a mri machine, either way a super magnet would atleast hold them until you can render them useless and then get them reprogrammed to be friendly and to fight with you against the bad ones

I don't remember an MRI machine, but I do remember a super collider.

The TX had to bust it up to get off it, giving the humans it was chasing time to get away, but I doubt they could have destroyed the thing. It could still shoot, IIRC.

Josh

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    No guns need... just get a quality EMP, I highly recommend ACME. If you are a DIY feller, go to you local handyman store and pick up the needed parts. Here are the blue prints.

EMP Electro Magnetic Pulse Generator PLANS/DATA - eBay (item 370189048761 end time Mar-07-11 14:04:43 PST)

I'm going to build mine when I'm finished with the flux capacitor.

Like the Govt. build 2 of each and triple the cost for the original and the 2nd one is free !!!

Im thinking cemtex shape charges.... placed in a series, my personal best is 8 !!! ;)

dudish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    dont worry about the machines. we loose. If we didnt, then why didnt the far future leader of the resistance go back in time to tell John Connor the secret to beating the machines. He could have saved countless lives. Remember, you cant change destiny anyway.

oldman446

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Brookston
    That was just in the movies! What if YOUR child is the savior of the human race?

:laugh:

Oh, also, I have a Rem. 870 with slugs ready to go. Which reminds me...I need to get a bandoleer for spare shells in case I wind up in a steel mill and have to hoof it...

The Savior of the human race was born a couple of thousand years ago.
    He never needed a gun. All power is in his hands.
    <>< :rockwoot:<><

Top Bottom