• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Society is crumbling and most of us live in cities, which means we're going to be fighting in urban jungles for scarce resources. With the help of our readers we've identified these ten best vehicles for urban warfare.

Put your helmets on, fill those tanks with homemade napalm and click "next" because the cities are exploding and you need to know how to survive the upheaval.

Of the ten listed, i would take the M35 :ar15:

Ten Best Vehicles For Urban Warfare

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    gotta go with the "last of the" V8 Interceptor(s).... When I was a kid I always fantasized about tearing across vast expanses in a muscle car with twin 55gal. drums of fuel where the trunk and back seat used to be...:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Lapel
    I hate jap cars

The little jap truck is the way to go,solid axles,four cylinder,manual transmission, just a solid little truck to get you out of town. The bug out vehicle is a one way vehicle.If things get half as bad as people say they are then we will all have bigger problems to worry about than parts for a truck. We will all need to get to where we are going hunker down and try to stay alive.

052.5GT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Columbus
    I think I would have to go with the F150 with the camper on the back. Seems like the most practical option.

If anyone read the other BOV threads they will know I am also voting for the Earthroamer.

And, note, it is built on the F-550 chassis not the 150.

They also make a jeep that has a camper rear end.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If anyone read the other BOV threads they will know I am also voting for the Earthroamer.

And, note, it is built on the F-550 chassis not the 150.

They also make a jeep that has a camper rear end.
    I thought it was based on the F350 single rear axle?

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Ah earth roamer that is a great company if only I would have / could have moved and taken the job there. It would have been great the earlier trucks I beleve were based on the single 350.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    You're all going about things the wrong way....all those choices will be bullet magnets (even if they have some sort of armor).

I, myself, already have the ultimate in urban/camoflage/hide in plain site vehicle for fighting in the ghetto....

yes, you guessed it..

a 94 chevy lumina, nearly bald tires, paint chipping, with the drivers seat leaned back past the center pillar.

I'll be able to sneak right up on the gang-bangers without them even taking notice.

Now...I've just got to finish it up with super deep tints, and chrome hub-caps and I will be completely invisible.:draw:

Top Bottom