• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I was watching Ted Nugent, today, and he says he has Ted Nugent Ammo, for sale. I cannot recall the Company that makes or distributes this, but the show is on at 8:30 tonite on 606 Outdoor Channel, Direct TV. If anyone has more info, please post .....

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    He can have it. For such a "Patriotic Constitutional Defender" he rather ridiculously banned a large group of us from his forums for campaigning to remove a couple of NRA Board members from office for stating to the press that AK's, AR's & Other Military Type, Extended Magazine type firearms have n o sporting use so they should be banned. Not only did they win reelection and did the NRA refuse to allow our independent firm count the ballots but I am not even given a ballot any longer despite my repeated requests. I gave them $5K to be an Endowment Lifer and gave the NRA/ILA another $5K over the years between my upgrade in membership and the three years before these gentlemen made these statements.

The two men in question made public apologies but only after the backlash cost them their livelihoods, families and much of their "pull" & "power". That is more likely why they apologized than for having a change of heart. Ted though embraced them and even got Armalite to give them both nice AR's so they could join him for a hunt. They remain on the board to this day.

So Ted & the NRA can make their money off of someone else and make it they do.

The NRA, we make money like we make compromises so that Hunting won't wind up being lost to us.

Commence the hate, I'm used to it. :D

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    What does he do with it? Rub it in manure, urinate on it, and let it bake in the hot sun for 2 weeks so it also won't be drafted?

No thanks... Anything with the words Ted Nugent on it, I'm not interested. It should be renamed Ted "Draft Dodger" Ammo.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I would buy a box of 22's just for a conversation piece.

Uncle Ted is what Uncle Ted is. Like him, hate him, listen to him , ignore him, buy his stuff, hate him selling stuff. He does not really care, nor do I.

I dropped the NRA a while ago, They kept sending me free **** I did not want or need and I kept senfing it back. (made in China knives/hat/keychains/watch (Well i kept the watch)) I would pay my dues and they kept begging for more. Then they wanted me to donate my guns to them and my money when i died, Seems like there needs to be a change in the NRA but there are others that Lobby for rights also. I do believe i have 4 years left on my membership but the address in email begging for more money went to the spam folder, Was reminding me of a tv preacher show.

Now I do my own get out the vote things. A get out to vote thing to me is better than a membership to an org. I take 12 older people to vote every election day now, it was 14 till 2 died last year. I also talk guns rights to the unimformed and have change many a vote by slimple taking a non shooter to the range for some quality time.

I never wanted to be in a club that would have me as a member anyway.

Sorry INGO you are kind of stuck with me,

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    The NRA doesn't lobby, they have the NRA/ILA for this and that's why you dues are no longer tax deductible.

Otherwise Mr. Marriott, I take old folks and young folks to the booths on Voting Day and take new folks shooting too.,
    I agree that familiarity can make the baseless fear go away and change every thing.

The club that would have me "quote" is from WC Fields, right?

I don't feel that way myself but it makes sense to me aas well.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The club that would have me "quote" is from WC Fields, right?

I don't feel that way myself but it makes sense to me as well.

Maybe by the time my current membership runs out I will change my mind.

And yes WC Fields was great on the one liners. I like a good one liner.

I am a kinda a stand back and watch/listen guy. When I do speak I want people to listen. The good old one liner makes the most of the words used.

LeftEyeBill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Grant Co.
    Pierce Munitions, LLC of Buffalo, NY puts it together using Speer, and Barnes Bullets. I haven't seen what Powder, Brass, or primers they are using.

Top Bottom