• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    What is a reasonable asking price for a Taurus Millennium PT111 and the standard factory accessories.

Probably to be sold in Oklahoma but I'm not a member of a board there. So Im asking you fine people.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I bought my G2C (which is essentially the next gen of that line) for sub $200 in 2019. I figure in today's market I would probably list it at $250 if I were to sell it, and that's probably on the low side.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I bought my G2C (which is essentially the next gen of that line) for sub $200 in 2019. I figure in today's market I would probably list it at $250 if I were to sell it, and that's probably on the low side.
    G3c are going for around $400 right now.

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I agree with what d.kaufman found. If I was in the market, I would expect $320 new out the door, so I wouldn't pay much more than $250 used today.

This is ofcourse in current pricing and would pay less for used if less demand/more supply.

Pfcmaurx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Jeffersonville
    What is a reasonable asking price for a Taurus Millennium PT111 and the standard factory accessories.

Probably to be sold in Oklahoma but I'm not a member of a board there. So Im asking you fine people.
    $250 would be a fair price if it is in good condition. But the market dictates the price and you may be able to get more.

Top Bottom