• a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Taurus 941 .22 wmr stainless, 8 shot, reduced to $300, added trades

***Trade Pending*****

I am selling a Taurus 941 chambered in .22 wmr (.22 magnum). It is stainless and has an 8 shot capacity. [STRIKE]315[/STRIKE] $300

I know this is a fair price for this gun and I will not accept offers lower than this. The only trades I would be interested in include a Savage Edge in either .223, .308, or .30-06, or an SKS. Accessories include 12 gauge 00 buckshot, 9mm ammo, or an OWB glock 19 holster. It's not that I need the money right now, it's just that I don't need the gun. I'll just keep bumping until I find a suitable buyer for the price I ask.

I purchased it from drbarnes on here back in November. Since then I have put less than 20 rounds through it. Functioned perfectly. Wife just doesn't want a revolver.

Included are a soft zippered case, the key from Taurus to lock the gun, 19 rounds of cci hollowpoint ammo, and 20 rounds various ammo, and a leather galco iwb holster.

I will look at drivers license only to prove you are a legal IN citizen older than 18. I don't write anything on my end, but if you want to I'm game.

I live on the far southside by Southport/37. Closer the better, gas is expensive.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom