• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I'll be hitting the Taste of Chicago tomorrow and will very likely eat my way into a coma.:n00b:

Weather should be nice. I went once a couple years ago and it was miserably hot. That put a damper on the whole eating experience.

I know, I know... Chicago. Most here are disgusted by their politics and rules. Don't worry though, I don't plan to be the next Indiana guy arrested for carrying. I hate being disarmed but those darn mustard fried catfish nuggets... :wwub:

Anyone else hit this regularly? Favorites?

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I used to live in Chicago. I tell everyone that if you have to visit only one time, go to the Taste.

It's a lot of fun. About one BILLION people within ten feet of you. :)

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'll be hitting the Taste of Chicago tomorrow and will very likely eat my way into a coma.:n00b:

Weather should be nice. I went once a couple years ago and it was miserably hot. That put a damper on the whole eating experience.

I know, I know... Chicago. Most here are disgusted by their politics and rules. Don't worry though, I don't plan to be the next Indiana guy arrested for carrying. I hate being disarmed but those darn mustard fried catfish nuggets... :wwub:

You can hire me as a bodyguard, of course it's has to be an all I can eat expense paid trip and we'll call it even. What are friends for if they're not willing to help out.

:D

:cheers:

Nuke-in-Indy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Avon

Do I hear a Fogo/Taste of Chicago one day Challenge? :puke:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    You can hire me as a bodyguard, of course it's has to be an all I can eat expense paid trip and we'll call it even.

I'll bring a cooler of bologna and hot dogs for you. Will you be available all day? :laugh:

Do I hear a Fogo/Taste of Chicago one day Challenge? :puke:

Maybe next time. I am forced to consider my own mortality here. Now an overnight two day trip...:rockwoot:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It's a lot of fun. About one BILLION people within ten feet of you. :)

I bet Lars would love this.;)

I was just thinking about that delicious slice of Lou Malnati's pizza I had and then found that they will ship their pizzas frozen:
    Lou Malnati's Pizzas

I'm tempted to try this.

So, did anybody else hit the Taste this year?:dunno:

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    I was there for two days and It was awesome. Stayed with a friend in her incredible apartment right downtown. Wish I could have CC'd though, after finding ou that 8 were shot dead and 22 wounded right where I was.

Top Bottom