• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sentinelrepublic

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Noblesville
    Tapco gen II AR mags. Bought four of them 1 month ago, filled them to the brim with .223 and let them sit in my gunsafe for one month. First time firing them today!
    NO feeding problems what so ever! No jams what so ever! Loaded into the magwell, just as smooth as my Pmags! Infact, i was running both pmags and tapco, and noticed ZERO difference nor did I notice if I was using one or the other....
    Tapco genII mags, 10$ per pop, opposed to p-mags 18$ per pop, u make the decision....!

However, the pmags are slimmer and I can fit two into my surplus mag pouches. Tapco genII are noticeably fatter and you CANNOT fit two of them into a surplus AR mag pouch...Magpul does win the sleek and slim contest...

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    .Tapco genII mags, 10$ per pop, opposed to p-mags 18$ per pop, u make the decision....!

Okay, I will. I don't even buy pmags anymore (selling mine as we speak), and when I did, I never paid $18 for them. Even with that being said, I would take an $18 dollar pmag over a $5 Tapco. I am glad they are working out for you though.

Top Bottom