• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Those prices seem high to me. I guess it's been 3 or four years since I bought the last one. I'm sure I had no more than 25-30 bucks in each one. I would shop the Sunday sale adds for Menards, Lowes, Rural King, etc.

I did the same thing, replacing the porch and front door lights with motion/heat sensing floods. The convenience of using those is that you normally already have a switch by the door. The off switch is very handy to not illuminate yourself while escaping or addressing what is causing the lights to be on at the other end of the house.

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    watch cat

She's no german shepard, but does wake me up from time to time when she hears racoons or mysterious sounds...paces around like crazy and growls. She's a pretty cool cat.. likes to ride around with the windows down too.
    mhr95z.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Those prices seem high to me. I guess it's been 3 or four years since I bought the last one. I'm sure I had no more than 25-30 bucks in each one. I would shop the Sunday sale adds for Menards, Lowes, Rural King, etc.

You can get them cheaper than $100, but the cheap ones suck.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I used to have a fish sandwich sign from a fast food place where I used to work. It was my fish tank background and served as a reminder to my fish that they need to fin the line or they'd end up like the picture.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    As the economy gets worse so is this problem. We all need to stay vigilant.
    Exactly! It's only going to get worse. Once the job and the house are gone normally good people will resort to extreme measures. And the bad ones never really needed a reason. Crime has moved to the suburbs. There is no escaping it. Decatur Township was once quiet and peaceful (except for Mars Hill). :D Now the cocaine dealers roam the neighborhoods at night. Breaks in, home invasions.... I never answer the door without a weapon behind my back. You have stuff that someone else could use. Be vigilant....trust no one and stay alive. It's sad to say....

Top Bottom