Tactical Response at it again. Dangerous and Unprofessional ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The wolf pack has been eerily quiet. Perhaps, they're organizing their next hit? Or, maybe they're not as strong as they claim to be?
    I don't know who you consider the "wolf pack", but I have trained at TR, and generally support JY, but going back through this thread, I didn't see ANYONE defending the foot stomp. I have, and still will, toss my gun to go to backup. Rhino has posted vid doing the same, is that still unsafe? This has gone way beyond tossing your gun, and has morphed into the Yeager haters pulpit. I get it, you don't like him, or his company, STFU, and start your own. That way we can dissect you and your company anonymously. JY wasn't there, has issued a statement decrying the actions of his employee, yet you still want to beat the drum? Enough already, none of his supporters, or former students have agreed with the actions this thread is about. Again, STFU, AND DO SOMETHING! Quit crying and start your own company, then you have a stake in the game, and your opinion of Yeager may take on a world of its own? Do I toss my gun if needed, YES! Do I stomp on it after, or support someone who does, NO, and you've heard or read NOTHING different from any who have trained there, or the "wolf pack" you decry? Again, who is this "wolf pack"?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    On another note, I notice that none of the interwebz *****es showed up at the Yeager meet and greet sponsored by this very site? All the haters had the chance to say their piece FTF, but eerily were silent while he was here? What's up with that "wolf pack"? Couldn't climb the stairs out of your mom's basement?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Someone got their feelings hurt! You can tell me to shut the **** up all you want, I'm not too concerned.

BTW, his statement decrying the actions was pathetic. Par for the course.

Again, sorry I hurt your feelings.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Someone got their feelings hurt! You can tell me to shut the **** up all you want, I'm not too concerned.

BTW, his statement decrying the actions was pathetic. Par for the course.

Again, sorry I hurt your feelings.
    My feelings aren't hurt, you or your post count mean less than nothing to me! I'm tired of you and those like you constantly decrying something, yet doing **** all to change things? You just want to beat a drum, that even former students won't beat! I've trained with TR, I've met James multiple times, he's a good dude, his employee stepped on his ****(had to edit since the filter didn't)along with his gun. Even the Yeager supporters have said it was dumb, so if you're waiting for the "wolf pack" go back and READ, "they" have been here!

rex soldier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Valley of Dry Bones
    On another note, I notice that none of the interwebz *****es showed up at the Yeager meet and greet sponsored by this very site? All the haters had the chance to say their piece FTF, but eerily were silent while he was here? What's up with that "wolf pack"? Couldn't climb the stairs out of your mom's basement?

I honestly believe you have no clue what im talking about. It took place on several website's over a course of several years running back to 2009.

Claim down you aren't in the wolf pack anyways.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm a troll.
    Words hurt.
    I'm going to my Mom's basement now.

Im-not-a-troll-–-Demotivational-Posters.jpg

pcTroll.jpg

31038371.jpg

im-tired-of-people-who-accuse-me-of-living-in-my-moms-basement-just-because-i-game-i-have-a-wife--so-46468.png

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Glad I got my dust-up over with earlier in the thread so I can kick back and enjoy some delicious :popcorn:

Top Bottom