• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BulletSponge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy.
    For some of the best real world training try WWW.TDIOHIO.COM everything you need to know is on the web site. I have attended most of there classes including all the handgun classes and recommend them for all your training needs from Handgun, Subgun, Shotgun, Tactical Rifle to CQPC they use the best instructors for each type of firearm.
    :ar15: :banana:
    Keep in mind that it's the training that makes you dangerous not the gun.

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    John and his crew are very good people and have a great place for sure.
    and offer up some great classes

My question to you is how many other classes/schools have you been to for training? as one place or person does not have all the answer's for any system

John and his staff have worled with many a person i have sent to them over th eyears and a custom class for a group of my students and has been very easy to reach out too. and is good people for sure. but learn from as many as you can.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I have heard some good things about TDI but this 1st post of yours on our site comes off as a bit "spamish". I wonder if you are really here to contribute or just get a link up. Time will tell.

For some of the best real world training try WWW.TDIOHIO.COM everything you need to know is on the web site. I have attended most of there classes including all the handgun classes and recommend them for all your training needs from Handgun, Subgun, Shotgun, Tactical Rifle to CQPC they use the best instructors for each type of firearm.
    :ar15: :banana:
    Keep in mind that it's the training that makes you dangerous not the gun.

BulletSponge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy.
    I see firearms training as a big tackle box, if you buy a new lure you don't just throw out all your other lures, you just add it to your box. The same go's for training you just add it to your over all package to help make you more well rounded, confident, lethal and able to respond to new and different scenarios. As an example, if you were to study turning 180 to shoot behind you, some will teach you to step back with one foot then turn on the balls of your feet and others will teach you to step forward because you can see were you will be placing your foot. Both work well, so you should lurn both because there my be a time when you might be standing close to something and may need to use the step back method to get away from it. I consider John and Cathy friends of mine along with his staff. Jerry was a big help to us during trips over and gave me several compliments about being one of the people that took everything vary seriously and for practiceing hard between each class even though some were weeks or months apart. TDI has a good shotgun class but If you're a big shotgun fan you need to try John Shaw also. He is super high speed and vary low drag, it will freak you out.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Just as I suspected :rolleyes:

I wonder if you are really here to contribute or just get a link up. Time will tell.

I see firearms training as a big tackle box, if you buy a new lure you don't just throw out all your other lures, you just add it to your box. The same go's for training you just add it to your over all package to help make you more well rounded, confident, lethal and able to respond to new and different scenarios. As an example, if you were to study turning 180 to shoot behind you, some will teach you to step back with one foot then turn on the balls of your feet and others will teach you to step forward because you can see were you will be placing your foot. Both work well, so you should lurn both because there my be a time when you might be standing close to something and may need to use the step back method to get away from it. I consider John and Cathy friends of mine along with his staff. Jerry was a big help to us during trips over and gave me several compliments about being one of the people that took everything vary seriously and for practiceing hard between each class even though some were weeks or months apart. TDI has a good shotgun class but If you're a big shotgun fan you need to try John Shaw also. He is super high speed and vary low drag, it will freak you out.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    BS - (can I call you BS? :D)

While I too have heard great things about TDI, and your mindset appears sound, I am also curious about your motives.

Why not stay a while and participate? Are we that bad of a forum? Are you a Hoosier?

Nathan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Wabash, Indiana
    regardless of what these other guys say, i'm glad you're aboard and hope to learn some great stuff from you as well. thanks for the link. hope to see you around doing other things besides bragging about how good this training facility is.

Top Bottom