• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Anybody have experience with SurviveInPlace.com, which is also 9survive.com and urbansurvival.com ?

Should I just cancel my subscription to the trial lessons, or should I give it some time?

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Vikingpreparedness.com most bang for your buck and you can say how much you want.

Good community, real info and great people. All they ask is you participate.

Joe is a gentleman and is a retired USASF officer. He puts on all types of training and is available for private lessons and consultation also.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    THe above is not to denegrate Survivieinplace. Just my $.02. I don't think they are off-base or very expensive, and the material looked OK. The problem with pre-packaged courses are that they address what the authors are concerned with.

I address my preps to what I think is likely to go wrong. I don't carry flood or volcanoe or earthquake insurance because I live on a hill in NW IN. To me preps are insurance against what I THINK will go wrong. I do not keep geiger counters or a bomb shelter. I do not keep 10 K of ammo for each battle rifle (unless youhave a really good sale), because FOR ME in MY thinking/research/experience I find a full blown Mad Max scenario unlikely.

I find a blog or website where people share info, things they have actually done in preps and have different walks of life/talents/ experience much more helpful since you can tailor your preps to what your most likely scenario and concerns are.

DanO

Top Bottom