• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magolin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2012
    I'm partial to the 9mm Glocks. The 19 is my favorite to shoot, but the 26 is easier to conceal. It's a little more difficult to shoot, but it's a trade off there for ability to conceal it. I have small hands too and the Glocks are comfortable for me.

That said, play around because I also find my brother's full size 1911 comfortable to handle until the recoil starts hurting my hands (I groom dogs for a living and my hands suck). I also like his 9mm Baby Eagle. It's not small enough I'd want one to carry, but I do like it. My dad's Springfield XDM is not in any way comfortable or fun for me to shoot. I don't know what it is, but it is very awkward and I don't like it at all.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm partial to the 9mm Glocks. The 19 is my favorite to shoot, but the 26 is easier to conceal. It's a little more difficult to shoot, but it's a trade off there for ability to conceal it. I have small hands too and the Glocks are comfortable for me.

That said, play around because I also find my brother's full size 1911 comfortable to handle until the recoil starts hurting my hands (I groom dogs for a living and my hands suck). I also like his 9mm Baby Eagle. It's not small enough I'd want one to carry, but I do like it. My dad's Springfield XDM is not in any way comfortable or fun for me to shoot. I don't know what it is, but it is very awkward and I don't like it at all.

Pretty much identical to my experience. Right down to the XD.

Have you handled a SIG?

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    There is a INGO meet at Roush shooting range next week,There is always a variety of pistols on hand & INGO members are usually more than happy to let try out a pistol & shoot a mag or 2 . Be courteous & offer to pay for ammo is usually all that one asks when loaning out.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom