• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Has anyone seen he argument for gun control used that the gun control legislation being debated will preserve the rights of gun owners? It seems as though they are trying to say a AWB will preserve our rights.

White House Demands American Sheriffs Enforce Gun Control

Quote from the article

While Carney said he had not seen the list of sheriffs, probably like he claimed a video was responsible for Benghazi, he did say, “I think as a general proposition we think that people ought to follow the law. As an absolute matter of fact in my view, and I think many other constitutional experts, there’s not a single measure in this package of proposals the president has put forward that in anyway violates the Constitution. In fact, they reflect the president’s commitment to our Second Amendment rights.”

Last edited:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Huh? Source article or link??

White House Demands American Sheriffs Enforce Gun Control

Quote from the article

While Carney said he had not seen the list of sheriffs, probably like he claimed a video was responsible for Benghazi, he did say, “I think as a general proposition we think that people ought to follow the law. As an absolute matter of fact in my view, and I think many other constitutional experts, there’s not a single measure in this package of proposals the president has put forward that in anyway violates the Constitution. In fact, they reflect the president’s commitment to our Second Amendment rights.

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Standard deceptive double talk for the Obama administration. They are the enemy, and their strategy is to wear the disguise of a friend while betraying the American people. Never listen to what they say, just observe what they do. The two are never the same.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    More bullsh!t lies from the Emperor himself.

These bastads would explain to you the reason why water is wet is because it's actually really dry.

:+1: The Emperor has spoken!

emperor-palpatine.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The book is "1984", by George Orwell. I'm not aware of it being prohibited for discussion. A prohibition on discussion of the violent overthrow of the US government is and will continue to be enforced. Discussing the plot of a book or events in the book are not the same as a discussion of that criminal act.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom