• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Let that punk ass kid try that on my bus and he will wish that he had stayed home.:xmad:

1104Bus-VID00002_2.jpg

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That sack of **** needs a bullet in his head...Regardless if that ***** ass f**got hits like he has pillows for fists.

I'm a bit pissed after watching that if you can't tell.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    That video really pissed me off. That a$$hole is going to end up murdering someone, if he hasn't already.

I have such difficulty comprehending how someone can be so violent as to just cold cock some lady driving a bus. Imagine how that bus driver must feel? Besides the physical scars, she will have a lot of emotional healing to do as well.

That guy needs to be locked up until he is too damn old to hurt anyone else. I'm sure his mom will say he is just misunderstood. Or, I'm sure the bus driver somehow provoked it.

:bs:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I don't care if that was my best friend, you don't sit and let a person assault a someone completely unprovoked like that. I would have thrown his ass out that bus door, open or not.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    That is the social norm though. It's actually called, in the Psychology field, Social Loafing, in another term it's called de-individualism; where a crowd tends to be reduced to a observing crowd, rather than a group of individuals actually thinking and acting by themselves. Crowds become brave, stupid, individual mobs, capable of watching horrific acts and not stepping out to stop it. (I forget the absolute correct term sorry)

I am saddened that that kid has probably been out of jail and back in by the time I put this video up. And we have paid for all of it, and he would have not changed a bit... other than being a little wiser where the cameras are located.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    That's the future leaders of tomorrow! We are in for a lot worse than Obama!!!! He's for sure is like his XXXXXXXXL shirt says an "Old school hustler." He's one of those that I would like to show a couple things too, but if his parents would have disciplined him young he wouldn't be like he is!

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    wow I think that kid is lucky one of us aren't on that bus. We would end up being the criminals lol. Anyway, I don't think he will get in too much trouble. maybe race has something to do with that?

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    1)That sack of **** needs a bullet in his head...Regardless if that ***** ass f**got 2)hits like he has pillows for fists.

I'm a bit pissed after watching that if you can't tell.

1) Agreed, if our law system would actually have it's **** straight on this kind of stuff and just off these bastards then the world wouldnt be such a mess.

2) Sounded pretty sound to me, directed pretty well and packed some punch for his size. But as all gangstazzzzzz, Haymake'n side swingers aren't always going to do damage. I would have loved to see that lady stand up and go crazy on him. I would have grabbed a fire extinguisher and put an end to this punks facial identification.

Top Bottom