• sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The best of both worlds :laugh:

Zombie_Strippers_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

You'd think Zombies and Strippers would = good movie. It doesn't.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    tried to take a stripper fishing once, but she must not have thought i knew what lures to use. when i asked if she wanted to come along, she said i needed to go home and master bait instead.

and p.s. zombie strippers was one of the worst movies i've managed to watch from start to finish.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Hmm, they are typically not very smart, drug addicted, and have low self esteem. They arent very cute 75% of the time. Hot dog and hallway comes to mind. But, in any event, they sure are fun to watch arent they? Besides, they have to feed their fatherless children somehow.

If by chance any strippers are reading this, the above still holds true and I dont not feel sorry for you or your daddy issues.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hmm, they are typically not very smart, drug addicted, and have low self esteem. They arent very cute 75% of the time. Hot dog and hallway comes to mind. But, in any event, they sure are fun to watch arent they? Besides, they have to feed their fatherless children somehow.

If by chance any strippers are reading this, the above still holds true and I dont not feel sorry for you or your daddy issues.

Youve never been to Vegas have you? GOOD LORD the girls out there!!!

I mean..... uh.... never been there either..wouldnt know, nevermind this post.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Well, if PM is "for them," I would just get a dirty look from Mrs. PM.

If PM is "against them," then both PM and the stripper better learn to duck if Mrs PM is within pitching range. (In the South, that would be "agin 'em."

Anyway, if you're against them, you get all that glitter and the smell of that lotion/perfume on you. That lotion/perfume. It's the same in every State! Is there some tata-bar version of the Avon lady that has the market cornered? Does she sell them the shoes with goldfish in the heels too?

Can I get a car air freshener in that scent?

Imagine, right next to Pina Colada and New Car Smell: Fresh Stripper.

Yeah, Fresh and Stripper might be an oxymoron.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Well, if PM is "for them," I would just get a dirty look from Mrs. PM.

If PM is "against them," then both PM and the stripper better learn to duck if Mrs PM is within pitching range. (In the South, that would be "agin 'em."

Anyway, if you're against them, you get all that glitter and the smell of that lotion/perfume on you. That lotion/perfume. It's the same in every State! Is there some tata-bar version of the Avon lady that has the market cornered? Does she sell them the shoes with goldfish in the heels too?

Can I get a car air freshener in that scent?

Imagine, right next to Pina Colada and New Car Smell: Fresh Stripper.

Yeah, Fresh and Stripper might be an oxymoron.

I asked what the scent was at a few clubs and the answers were "Victoria's Secret Cotton Candy", "Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lotion", and "Shame".

Don't say I never did anything for ya...STRIPPER SCENT PREMIUM ODOR NEUTRALIZER AND AIR FRESHENER SMELL OF SUCCESS

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It probably went over better than those Sacajawea $1 coins I had.

You were being generous. I've used rolls of pennies and coupons. The coupons were from Arby's so they would be saving a decent bit of money. It wasn't like I gave them coupons for Rally's or White Castle.

Top Bottom