• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Extremely nice completely street legal rail buggy/sand rail or woods buggy! This was a fun ongoing project but its been done for a while now and its time to move on. This thing has pretty much everything you could ever ask for on a VW based buggy. Completely new 1641cc longblock with only a few thousand miles on it, weber progressive carb, IRS rear and ball joint front suspension, VW bus transaxle, super strong 3x3 trailing arms, upgraded rear disc brakes and standard drum front brakes, functioning parking brake, it even has adjustable seats! The frame is an awesome design that allows for a huge cargo area above the engine. Lockable cargo box, stereo cd, custom dash and guages, center console, tons of other features, too much to list! It runs great too! I use it for occasional commuting and I've even taken on road trips! I wouldn't hesitate to drive it just about anywhere. Pack your gear on the back, drive to the off road park, wheel it all day, camp out and drive it home! Its a little dirtier than it is in the pics but its still just as ready to go and it'll clean right up! It also has about 2 more inches of ground clearance than the pics show because I adjusted and upgraded the suspension. Title in hand, bring cash and drive home! It's advertised elsewhere for more but and INGO member can take it home for $4300. Located on the South East side of Indianapolis.

IMG_8152.jpg

IMG_8155.jpg

IMG_8153.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom